• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How about the Colorado Rockies!

Holliday did miss the plate and it looked like the ump was aware of it because he didn't make a call right away. Kinda weird the way he ruled him safe. Anyway, congrats to the Rockies. That had to be the best game played (at least that I saw) all year long!

I just got home from the game IT WAS AMAZING. Rockies in October, who would have thunk it?!?!

Incredible! :0

Philadelphia doesn't stand a chance.... ;)

Rockies in the World Series? ???

If they beat the Phillies in three or four then it's even odds they'll take the NLCS from whoever. The Rockies are certainlly hotter right now than the Cubs or that snake team from AZ.... :D

Incredible! :0

Philadelphia doesn't stand a chance.... ;)

Rockies in the World Series? ???

If they beat the Phillies in three or four then it's even odds they'll take the NLCS from whoever. The Rockies are certainlly hotter right now than the Cubs or that snake team from AZ.... :D

Yeah, the Rockies look good out there. I have tix for the 2 games in Colorado, so as much as I would like a sweep, I also would like to see CO win in 4.

I cant believe there will be October baseball in Coors Field...I am still in shock.

Rockies win Game #1, 4-2 AT Philadelphia..... :whistling:

They've now won 15 of their last 16. :0

Will it ever end? ???

Will the Rockies EVER lose another game? ???

They just swept the Phillies 3-0 in the best of five NLDS. ???

They've now won 17 out of their last 18 games.

Congratulations to the Rockies, the first time in franchise history they've not only won a post season game but advanced in the post season.

Colorado is going to the World Series. ;)

Will the Rockies EVER lose another game? ???

They just swept the Phillies 3-0 in the best of five NLDS. ???

They've now won 17 out of their last 18 games.

Congratulations to the Rockies, the first time in franchise history they've not only won a post season game but advanced in the post season.

If they don't get snakebit first. :whistling:

A week later and up 2-0 after taking both home games from Arizona, it looks like you are right CC.

At this point I am out of things to say about this team, this truly is a historic run and it is just exciting to be a part of the experience. It looks like it will be some nasty weather for game three here in Denver tomorrow night. Temps in the mid-low 40's and a possible rain/snow mix.

I didn't give the National League a snowball's chance in the World Series this year but the Red Sox will have their hands full with the Rockies. :0

21 of their last 22 and their first World Series appearance. :0

Amazing.

Anyone think they can win the World Series 4-0? ???