• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How can this be?

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
The brand new cooler I got about two months ago is now completely full. This makes 2 table tops and a cooler that are full. It doesn't seem possible. I guess I need to pick up another cooler this weekend..

The brand new cooler I got about two months ago is now completely full. This makes 2 table tops and a cooler that are full. It doesn't seem possible. I guess I need to pick up another cooler this weekend..

If I only had that problem :p

other1 said:
Amazing how that works, isn't it? :D

*This just in*

Cvmfour is now accepting all of Other1's cigars that are flowing out of his cooler

*This report brought to you by CigarPass*

:p

That is exactly why I got me a 3000 count humi, too many coolidors and others, now one simple unit, cigarbid deal!!!!

Jim

Its a non trivial problem for me. Living in a manhattan apartment my space is, shall we say, not limitless. I really didn't want anything bigger than this cooler. I think the solution will be to stack another cooler on top and put all the stuff that is down for long term aging in the one on the bottom.

I can lease out my cooler space if you want. Only 2 sticks a months rent. ;)

What's the most type of cigars you have in your coolerdors (of origin)? Just curious.

I'm probably 60/40 NC/ISOM, but its getting closer to equal as time passes. Of the NC its mostly DR. Lots of Fuente and Padron.

I had that problem... Now my walk in humidor is getting a littel crowded :/

other1 said:
It's an uncanny thing. As coolers fill up, bank accounts empty. Have you checked that out yet? :D :D

I've got this available if you're interested.
closed_sm.jpg

lightsoff-sm.jpg

Better get out the flame retardant gear...........another auction

Sure, send $2 everyday until June 6th 2006. I'll send the cabinet when you're paid in full. :)

Sure, send $2 everyday until June 6th 2006. I'll send the cabinet when you're paid in full. :)

:sign:

First payment going out today. I guess I'll let you use it until I get it paid off :thumbs:

bfreebern said:

If I only had that problem :p
You will before you know it :p :D :sign: