• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How cool is this?!

Very cool brother! My wife and I enjoyed reading this.

Paul

Wow what a great story.  Paying it forward truly does go a long way. Awesome job "AshesTwoAshes"!  You will have to post a picture of the comes.  Looks like some good Karma points are coming your way! Its always nice to do something for others.  Especially for those less fortunate or those that make huge sacrifices to protect our freedoms. 

CigarInspector said:
Wow what a great story.  Paying it forward truly does go a long way. Awesome job "AshesTwoAshes"!  You will have to post a picture of the comes.  Looks like some good Karma points are coming your way! Its always nice to do something for others.  Especially for those less fortunate or those that make huge sacrifices to protect our freedoms. 

Thanks, I will certainly post pics if he actually has the opportunity to send those things! I like that he took the time to send an email and included pictures. I hope they're all safe and God speed to them on a quick return home.