• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How do you keep track of it all?

My inventory is split up into different boxes...One box has premiums, one box has ISOM's one box have everdayers and the last box has ones sittng for age. I keep bundled cigars out on top of all this and i have a lil shelf for the accessories. I think i should maybe excel spreadsheet it though although im not sure if i have the time for that!

I do the exact same thing and put a sticky on the outside of each box. I thought about tracking them with a spreadsheet but my wife says I spend WAY too much time on the computer anyway (mostly on CP). Keeps it fun anyway...sometimes I'll open a box and say "whoa, forgot I had that one!"

Did the same thing yesterday. I received a La Aurora Sapphire in a newbie trade, and didn't realize what it was. Found it while digging in my coolerdor. What a nice treat that was.

I tried the cigar brief case... it def 5ux0r3d

I guess a spreadsheet may be the only way to go for now. or just rely on my piss poor memory ;)

Link to cigar software

I regularly use herfer buddy. It does everything.

"The selected product is no longer available. Please use the search function to locate an alternative." haha I thought I was going to see the light, thanks though.

I don't have a pda anyway. My phones a phone, my computers a computer, someday they will be one. or alot closer than the options are now.