• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How I set up my cooler-dor!

Congrats on the set up. I don't know if they have anything on sale now, but Bass Pro runs some great deals on 100qt Coleman coolers.

Thanks jerks for making me play "Cooler Tetris..." My wife is now going to chop my balls off:

Cooler11_2008.jpg

AND

Cooler11_20082.jpg

Fuggin' CP... :angry:

Jon,
Update us on the Angel 100s? Did you like them?

Dan,

I don't think I saw this back in June. The Angel 100's are actually smoking really well. They taste pretty good for a "throw-away" smoke, and the price point is not that bad. That said, the burn is terrifying, but still worth the "set and forget" aging process of buying a box of these for $30 some odd bucks and re-visiting them in 6 months.

Just my 0.02 cents...

Good God man!! :0 I see the deep end is treating you well!!! :p Be sure we get to see "How I set up my 2nd cooler-dor!" :sign:

Derek

Damn man! Looks like you need to smoke faster!!! haha

I'll have to fly down there and help him smoke up! I'm sure his wife will love to have a smoke-smelling visitor on their couch for a few weeks.

Maybe I can eat all their food while I'm there, too.

WOW!! :0
That looks great.

Do you have the time to smoke them all ???

I'll have to fly down there and help him smoke up! I'm sure his wife will love to have a smoke-smelling visitor on their couch for a few weeks.

Seanyboy, there is a standing order where you, Napa_Smokes, Rod, and Sneeds are welcome AT ALL TIMES! So bring it on! Between life and work, there's been such a lack of time to actually smoke. Last time I smoked was at a herf with Napa when he was down here a couple weeks ago... So sad. :angry:

Seanyboy, there is a standing order where you, Napa_Smokes, Rod, and Sneeds are welcome AT ALL TIMES! So bring it on! Between life and work, there's been such a lack of time to actually smoke. Last time I smoked was at a herf with Napa when he was down here a couple weeks ago... So sad. :angry:

You are still invited to Thanksgiving up here if you ever get off your A$$ and drive up. lol Bring the cooler with you though. I see some things in there that I might have missed the last time I raided that thing!!!

I see some things in there that I might have missed the last time I raided that thing!!!

Most likely because you were too busy drooling over that :love: one special thing :love: I gave you involving a story of romance and music...an opus of romance and a story, if you will... :whistling:

I see a few empty spaces. Somebody should try to fill those in with some coffins or something. :whistling:

Nice setup of yours. It has confirmed my laziness of keeping my coolidor horizontal.

Nice rig. I especially like the handle trays. They look suspiciously familiar. Dave-works?

Wilkey

Nice rig. I especially like the handle trays. They look suspiciously familiar. Dave-works?

Wilkey

No, Cigarmony.com-works!! Dave's work's are not conducive to Jonathan's Wallet-works!! :sign: :sign: