• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How long will this Pass take Pass!

OP updated with pics. ;)

I'll see about getting another 5r of some thing together. maybe

anyone want to see something specific?

I think we can get 2 or 3 players in before Thanksgiving.

I think we'll start this in CA and work it's way back via CO and TX and then back up around to the south-east and up the coast to finish.

CA
CO
TX
MO
OH
PA
VA
NJ
CT

OP updated with pics. ;)

I'll see about getting another 5r of some thing together. maybe

anyone want to see something specific?

I think we can get 2 or 3 players in before Thanksgiving.

2 to 3 player before Christmas?

Reminder:
Prior to forwarding the pass along, please message the person and confirm they are ready AND confirm their mailing address.

PM has been sent to Gavin

While I forgot to bring in some Humi-paks, I'm still going to ship this out and then overnight a couple packs to him - DOH!)
Oh - and I will update the OP with the other cigars I added!

4699 3683 2842

This will be there overnight via Fedex.

Note: The only shipping requirement is that participants post a tracking number.

Oh - and I still have to update the OP with the added smokes.

Last edited:
Reminder:
Prior to forwarding the pass along, please message the person and confirm they are ready AND confirm their mailing address.

PM has been sent to Gavin

While I forgot to bring in some Humi-paks, I'm still going to ship this out and then overnight a couple packs to him - DOH!)
Oh - and I will update the OP with the other cigars I added!
I’m happy to add some Bovedas. Don’t worry about it.

The first thing I’m interested in is the Sancho Panza something. I may be waiting until this arrives to post accurate puts/takes.

The first thing I’m interested in is the Sancho Panza something. I may be waiting until this arrives to post accurate puts/takes.

I believe it's a non-plus.
Likely 8+ years - maybe older by the way they smoked.
(but we can stick with the older than 5 as far as the pass goes.)

FYI:
Scheduled delivery:
Tuesday 11/20/2018 by 8:00 pm

Package received. Just got home @ 3:15 am after a very long work day. I’ll try to at least do an inspection before I leave for work tomorrow and do it all over again!