• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How long will this Pass take Pass!

Puts and takes from Gavin show a put of an RyJ Churchill. Except I don’t see one.

My proposed P’s and T’s:

Put: Fuente Opus X 20th father and son.
Take: Fuente DC Lancero

Put:Romeo y Julieta Churchill (newer)
Take: Hupmann Connie A 14

Put: Por Larrañaga 5ta Avenida (newer)
Take:Cohiba Siglo IV (newer)

Put: Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill (newer)
Take: Partagas Serie D no.2 (newer)

Let me know. I’ll plan to meet up with @mmburtch this week and send the pass to whomever is next as Ed (@Pugman1943 ) will be away 12/14 and with the way usps is moving, it won’t likely arrive before 12/14.

@mmburtch I May have to figure out a day that works next week to meet. This week sucks.

C
No problem C. I am having upgrades installed in my neck on Wednesday and am out til the 2nd. Now, since I never actually wanted to be in this pass, it not making it to me hardly breaks my heart. Don't kill yourself trying to get here. Probably smells of patchouli anyway.

No problem C. I am having upgrades installed in my neck on Wednesday and am out til the 2nd. Now, since I never actually wanted to be in this pass, it not making it to me hardly breaks my heart. Don't kill yourself trying to get here. Probably smells of patchouli anyway.
I’ve got time then. Anyways. It is how long will this pass take. We will get something worked out the week of 1/2. :)

C