• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How long will this Pass take Pass!

Gary & John,

I'm traveling Monday-Thursday. Can you hang on to it long enough so it arrives Friday====>? LMK

Take: Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 Put: 1974 RYJ Corona Cuban Claro Wrapper - Please Discuss
Take: Trini Fundi (newer) Put: Trinidad Fundadore FIM JUN 05
Take: Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro OMR MAY 15 Put: Vegas Robania Familiar JMNNSU (1998)
Take: ERDM Rui Belux Regional Put: Juan Lopez No. 4 Regional PRE JUN 10

Take: Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 Put: 1974 RYJ Corona Cuban Claro Wrapper - Please Discuss
Take: Trini Fundi (newer) Put: Trinidad Fundadore FIM JUN 05
Take: Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro OMR MAY 15 Put: Vegas Robania Familiar JMNNSU (1998)
Take: ERDM Rui Belux Regional Put: Juan Lopez No. 4 Regional PRE JUN 10

you'll have to run this by @jfields

Seriously though, please discuss. I’m thinking the Conde trade could go either way and am not sure about it. Bill said he easily has sold the RYJ’s for $2,000.00 a box (not here?) and people have come back wanting more, willing to pay more. But, those Condes have also gotten stupid on the secondary market lately.

IMHO the rarity factor/age difference make them even in that category, or give the corona a slight edge.

Seriously though, please discuss. I’m thinking the Conde trade could go either way and am not sure about it. Bill said he easily has sold the RYJ’s for $2,000.00 a box (not here?) and people have come back wanting more, willing to pay more. But, those Condes have also gotten stupid on the secondary market lately.

IMHO the rarity factor/age difference make them even in that category, or give the corona a slight edge.

Another ??'mark with older sticks, are they beyond prime.
Then there's the question - is there a stash of 74 RyJ's out there? Nobody knows.
We do know there were X# of Conde.

I don't think anyone is going to hold back on a reasonable 1974 stick for the 2007 stick.
With that said - in 10 years...maybe.

IF I were in this pass, I would approve it... :)

Gary & John,

I'm traveling Monday-Thursday. Can you hang on to it long enough so it arrives Friday====>? LMK
He should hang on to it for at least a couple more weeks. I don't want to see it back here until we can golf.
You are in the pass. Ironpeddler will be sending after his P/T’s! Then you can send it back to me so I can collect my contest winning “CF”
:cool:
nice......

All boxed up and ready! I’ll PM Mr. Roberti to see if he’s ready now.

I noticed a few things, but haven’t gone through the threads to see if it’s just the OP needs updating. Don’t know if there’s other discrepancies as well without an inventory sheet.

1. There’s a Short Story Maduro in the pass that I don’t see in the OP.

2. The OP still shows a BTL in it, but it’s not in the box.

That’s at just a quick glance.