• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Many Cigars Do You Smoke?

Work away from home two weeks a month with little-to-no smokin opprotuninties, so I make up for it when I'm home. Usually 1 to 2 a day during the week but while swillin beverages with friends the number goes up to 3 to 5.

Later
Tim

I like to enjoy a good cigar and a good atmosphere. They usually meet about twice a week in a good week. I typically smoke 5 a month.... ???

I am not a daily smoker. If I were, I would never get any from the wife. :p I usually smoke 3-4 a week. It depends a lot on the weather and if friends come over.

Matt R said:
Yeah, Bro, but you don't have two 3 1/2 year olds taking you out of the mood to have a smoke. LMAO Did manage to squeeze in a 1995 Cohiba Siglo I last night while they were playing in the neighbor's yard, though. :)
Matt I remember when mine were that young and you're right, you don't have time to enjoy a cigar.

Now one is in college and the other is finishing her junior year in high school and I have plenty of time now since the only time I get to spend with them when they are not with their friends or at school is when they need money and need to make a withdrawl from The Bank of Dad! :sign:

usually one or two a day during the week...3 a day on weekends!

I smoke about 5 or 6 per week. Seems that it's becoming more lately though. :D

Wow....that varies from week to week. Depends on if I am with one of my cigar friends or not. Some weeks, I will have 8 or 10 cigars. . . .other weeks, none :( .

When I am on vacation, or taking some REAL down time, I smoke 5 or 6 a day. But alas, that doesn't happen nearly enough.

HAPPY SMOKES!!