• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars do you smoke?

On average, how many cigars do you smoke?

• More than 35 a week (more than 5 per day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22 to 35 a week (3 to 5 per day)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • 15 to 21 a week (2 to 3 per day)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • 8 to 14 a week (1 to 2 per day)

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • 2 to 7 a week (less than 1 per day)

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • 1 a week

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • 1 every other week

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 1 per month

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I don't smoke cigars and have no idea why I joined this site.

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
I voted 8-14 a week. I usually smoke one each evening after work or dinner and usually two on Saturday and Sunday.

Holy old thread. Reading through this, I see a lot of names I wish were still active on the board.

Wow. I am totally on the low side. There are some serious smokers here!

They didn't have an option in what I was doing. I needed one for 15+ a day. Oh how that was a wonderful bender of like 6 months. :D

2-7 a week. During the warmer weather, anyway. I don't have an indoor area to smoke at my house, and smoking just isn't too much fun outside when it's thirty degrees.

While in the States I smoke 3 to 5 a day. But right now I'm working with a limited supply, so 1-3.

at a time????

2-7 during a normal work week+weekend.

That figure can double while on vacation. :whistling:

I'm deployed right now and my Commanding officer is quite the cigar smoker so I've found myself smoking one almost every evening out in the smoke pit with him and a few others. I also don't have anything better to do being in the middle of the desert, and cigars bring up good conversation plus their delicious. Right now I'm just trying not to become addicted to them, and I don't mean the nicotine, but the mass amount of different flavors and the hobby aspect. Desire is a dangerous thing. haha.

2-7 now that it is nice out. I just started so I don't know what is going to happen once the weather turns.

1 or 2 a day, almost every day. Being retired and desiring to be outside most of the day, really supports my habit. I love to have one while working or doing chores around the house.
Then one in the evening with the libation of my choice. (Cold beer or good rum)

The heat is killing us right now, so at 8am its already 84, have a cup of coffee, an 878, fan running and sprinklers come on at 8:30 for 15 minutes (helps cool things a bit). In 45 minutes its 92, other set of sprinklers, hope the fan blows some mist at me and have (or try to have a dog walker Bolivar), the fan is useless and some days we just can't complete that second cigar.

Today we hit 107. Enough of this chit. It is 2215 hrs right now and still 93 out. No Night Owl tonight.

I finally risked going out to the pattio. Damn AZ weather. Sticking to a short story. That's all the time I can handle outdoors tonight.
Weather like this and I maybe get in two sticks a week right now.