• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many in here inhale?

Boiwonder

Just curious as to how many acutally inhale their cigar smoke like smoking cigarettes. I used to smoke all the gas station stuff like black n milds, swishers, etc. like cigs, still do on occasion and occasionaly once in a blue moon inhale the cigars but sometimes the smoke is just to much for me.

Keep inhaling cigars and will have to change your name from Boiwonder to Stuporman ??? You're a bigger man than I.

I'm imaging what would have happened if I inhales the Joya de Nicaragua I smoked the other day. I suppose I'd be dead. :0

Not me >
puke.gif

If I inhale a cigar, I turn green, choke, and go into convulsions.

moki said:
If I inhale a cigar, I turn green, choke, and go into convulsions.
LMAO...
Inhaleing for me is the samething as me doing dip, just cant do it!!! Makes me sick ass hell and now I cant even smell dip,the smell makes me sick :(

-Matt

Ironically enough, I'm actually allergic to tobacco. That's right, allergic to it. So I only smoke outside or in the car with the windows down.

As long as I don't inhale through the mouth or nose, and keep it out of my eyes, I'm just fine. I've been that way since I was a little kid, and eventually develop pneumonia-like symptoms after prolonged exposure.??? I've also noticed that pipe smoke barely has any effect on me, and I can actually inhale it without problems.

You guys are the biggest bunch of yellow bellied, panty wearin' wussies I've ever seen..............

ME NEITHER :sign: :sign: :sign:

I did once........a 15 minute cough-a-thon, 3 glasses of water, and blood shot eyes for 2 hours pretty much squashed that dumb**** idea.

My enjoyment of cigars does not come from the effects of the smoke, but from the taste and aroma of the tobacco; and from the ACT of smoking.

M. Gipson

CA has done a survey on this. You can find it here

Personally I can not inhale or I turn a funny alien greenish color. Looks like most other people are the same way.

If I do, by accident, it gives me a bad case of the s.....s followed by cold sweats. Very unpleasant ??? :thumbs:

I was just outside smoking a Short Story. As you may know, a Short Story is a terrific smoke but can sometimes run hot. I was holding a large amount in my mouth (as I sometimes do) when a freak random hiccup hit me.

eek2.gif

Paranoid_anim.gif

sicka.gif

barfy.gif

tye-dye_smilie.gif

I finished the cigar... but it hurt.