• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many of the wives also smoke cigars?

rnccen

I don't have a title
My wife wanted to know how many of the wives also smoke cigars..she likes the CAO flavors.

So I promised I'd ask

-P-

Does not. She hates cigar smoke. If I want to be left alone I grab a cigar. :thumbs:

Mine doesn't smoke em, but at least I don't get nagged about the smell or anything.

Mine doesn't, but she doesn't discourage me from enjoying cigars, outside :D

My wife threatens D - I - V - O - R - C - E everytime I come in from having smoked one. :(

My wife will try a puff of the ones I claim are the best..... Yet I get the same reaction everytime-- "Yuck!!! What do you see in these things!"

My wife doesn't. But she lets me be with the cigars. And this is a woman who used to teach smoking cessation classes for the ALA! :D

The wifey don't smoke em' but enjoys the aroma. That just means that's one thing that we don't have to share..... :D :thumbs: :p

My wife doesn't smoke cigars, but she is a cigarette smoker.

She is usually on her way out to the lanai (back screened porch, for you northern folks :p ) and says to me...'why don't you go grab a cigar and come join me'. :love:

Wife doesn't smoke, doesn't want me to smoke but doesn't say anything if I'm outside.

Man I guess I'm the only one with a wife that will smoke a cigar, though she prefers the CAO Flavored lineup.

-P-

My fiance is not a big fan of cigars, but has said she may try one with me someday.

My fiance smokes the kahlua cigars, and will smoke a good one every now and then, usually robusto and won't finish it. She likes the smell, but doesn't like how much money I spend on cigars, I don't think she likes me spending more on cigars than food or gas, or taking her out to dinner. :)

Mine does not either!! She does enjoy the smell of a good ISOM though. I don't catch crap either.....she knows I could be doing worse things with my $$. I.E.
Strippers

bfreebern said:
she knows I could be doing worse things with my $$. I.E.
Strippers

Just combine both and you'll have it made :D
The funny thing is, her best friend from grade school is a stripper (private partys) and it has not cost anything yet.....but I'm the bouncer so I dont really get to enjoy it as well as I would like to.

My lady will come by every now and then and take a draw off of my cigar, and then give me my opinion :p ,other than that she has been known to buy a flavored one on impulse :angry:

Wife ver. 2.0 makes me go outside, but that's because the MIL and SIL live upstairs and (they say) have tobacco allergies. But she will comment on the aroma if she's out with me. Hasn't ever expressed any interest in trying one, though. Oh well, more for me! :D