• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many sticks do you give away a year?

I have a shield brother who lives up in SA, and when we get together, we smack each other senseless with good sticks . . . apart from that, well, occasionally I turn my nephew on to something nice, or someone at the cigar lounge, or one of those BOTL lays an HTF on me . . . and I send out a bomb from time to time. I've done some Secret Santas and bombing wars here on Cigar Pass, and used to participate in the bombing campaign madness over at Stogie Chat as the chieftain of 'Furore Normannorum' (it's a different kind of scene over there, with lots of bomb 'crews') but . . . I never really keep track. It's not even always cigars---I've sent vodka and Scotch and Bettie Boop stuff, and once, during a particularly inspired war, penis lollipops and anal lube . . . DON'T ASK! LMAO!

It's all good, and it's all in good fun and brotherhood. I don't keep track. It'd scare me if I did.

~Boar

I have a shield brother who lives up in SA, and when we get together, we smack each other senseless with good sticks . . .

~Boar

I don't know what happens down there in Texas, but I don't think those are the kinds of sticks the OP was talking about. :rolleyes:

I've actually never really thought about it. If a buddy asks for one then I am always happy to share.

I have a shield brother who lives up in SA, and when we get together, we smack each other senseless with good sticks . . .

~Boar

I don't know what happens down there in Texas, but I don't think those are the kinds of sticks the OP was talking about. :rolleyes:

Do I know you?
rocktoss.gif

~Boar

The joy is in the giving. If it makes me smile I like it that much better.

Zero, nada, none. And I would give them away more than you can imagine, but here in Bogotá I don't know any cigar smoker than myself and shipping tobacco is forbidden by the stupid local laws... :(

I know this isn't the answer you wanted, but I have no Idea other than I've given away more cigars in my lifetime than I've smoked. Just knowing that I've made someone's day a little brighter, or sent them a cigar they really wanted to try is satisfaction enough for me,

As many others have already said, I never really thought about it which means I never kept count. I really enjoy being in a position in life where I am able to share and do so regularly. You can’t take it with you. [font="Arial""][/font]

I've never really thought about it. I'm like Jonesy I've give away more than I smoke. My wife and I had our first child in July and I've probably given out 75-100 sticks since then. :)

I guess I give away 20-30 a year, I have friends that smoke cigars with me but other than that they do not, in fact one of my best friends youngest son just graduated from Clemson University this past August and he was first one in their entire family to graduate college. I have his Dad one of my Opus X and he loved it

Funny thing is the guy is VERY FRUGUAL so when I told him what they cost I thought he was gonna have a stroke but he DID ENJOY IT

...a few here & there.

yeah gary and you only breath a few times a day right :sign:

i keep a humi in the living room for people to take as they please. We ususally try and watch sunday football at my apt so there has to be sticks around for anyone that wants

Quite a few more recently than ever previously. Whenever ordering I'm already used to snagging extras to give my BIL. Plus, guests and my son's friends can be counted on for drawing out of my stash.

But, where I'm working the supply is choked down to what guys bring back when flying back in, - and of course there's the uppity hotel giftshops. I can't decide what's funnier, the wacked pricing for all the snooty Cuban labels or knowing 100% of them are fakes. lol

I've chewed through my stock already and getting figgity for more. But hell, the looks I been getting when I whip some out to pass around is more enjoyable than smoking them myself.

I dont really track it but I know its a lot. I am in several fraternal organizations and known as the guys that typically has smokes. So people always sniffing around to see what I have in my pocket or in the car. Some times it gets annoyed becuase it gets to be almost expected and not an appreciated gesture.

I definitely give more cigars away than I smoke. I have always believed that cigars like scotch are improved when shared. A good cigar is much sweeter when enjoyed with a friend and I am blessed with many good and generous friends.

Why give cigars away when you can sell them for profit$?

If it gets other friends and or family to smoke it's all worth, it's nice to think giving away a few dozen cigars could make a BOTL for life.