• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Many?

toliver

I have seen some of the pictures of just boxes on top of boxes of cigars in guys humidors. I must say, I have humidor envy.... :blush:

So just how many sticks do you have in there?

I have been in aquisition mode for about two months and have been smoking at least one a day and I now have a 100 stick desk top humidor that has 40 cigars in it. I also have made a Fridge-A-Door that has about 50 in it. And of course there is cigarbid.com, there is about 50 sticks in transit. :whistling:

So wha chu got in dare?

I don't smoke cigars. I just come here to pretend like I do. :)

Matt R said:
I don't smoke cigars. I just come here to pretend like I do. :)
[snapback]214496[/snapback]​

Who gave Davey Matts password? :laugh:

A guess - about 50-75 in the desktop and about 250 in the cooler.

Regards - B.B.S.

I wanna know what atuck's going to say.

Personally, I've got around 125-150 in the coolidor.

toliver said:
So just how many sticks do you have in there?

[snapback]214495[/snapback]​

I respectfully decline to answer the question citing my 5th amendment right against self-incrimination.

But I have a "friend" that has about 150. :whistling:

I have 4 grape white owls that I just bought, I'm set for a month :whistling:

19 Cigars in my one Humi. I know, I have a lot of catch up to do...hehe

MilesMingusMonk said:
I have 25% less than I did six months ago. :(
[snapback]214504[/snapback]​

I'm working with about 1/4 of what it was two months ago. I stopped working at the Tinderbox, AND I never have time or energy to travel to my fav spot for smokes... :( real jobs suck

Don't let these guys fool you! they got cigars hangin out the cho hoo :laugh:

Until April this year I only smoked cigars and never really got into the aspect of collecting. Back then I would keep 1 maybe 2 boxes of cigars on hand at the most.
Now I have about 13 boxes and 250 singles which isn't sh*t compared to most of these guys.

Note: 9 of those boxes I got for collecting purposes and plan on smoking a few years down the road

I'm just a beginner.

Rich

Too many "special occasion" cigars and not enough "every day" ones.

YOUR ANSWER:

About 120 or so between my home/work humidors. Never counted though so maybe more.

ANSWER TO IRS and CA TAX:

About 100 ALL PURCHASED RIGHT HERE IN CA WITH ALL APPLICABLE TOBACCO TAXES PAID or so between my home/work humidors. Never counted though so maybe more.

ANSWER TO THE WIFE:

Maybe a dozen and I don't have a a humidor at work. :D

Seamus said:
Too many "special occasion" cigars and not enough "every day" ones.
[snapback]214539[/snapback]​

Just the opposite for me... too many "every day" ones and not enough for "special occasions"... :laugh:

Edited to add: I think a trade is in order, Seamus! :D

Somewhere between 30-40 not counting mini's...if you're counting mini's than add about 20, but subtract 1 for the 1 I just went outside to smoke...tthen there's the dozen or so I'm shipping out in a trade but haven't mailed yet and since I'll be getting the same amount back or so you sorta have to add those too...hope this isn't too much math for ya...however, influx of cash due in the next few days and I'm hitting C-Bid for a new larger humidor and about 50-100 smokes...I am about to go into accumulation mode...just have to make sure GF doesn't get wise...:rolleyes:

I stopped counting..I am more cocnerned with how many cubic feet I have left to fill