• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Many?

Id say...30 in my "best" humi...25 in my "better" humi, thankfull none in my "goog" humi.

I have 1.74 cigars per dry quart of volume. The humi is about 21.4 cubic feet. ;)

AVB said:
I have 1.74 cigars per dry quart of volume. The humi is about 21.4 cubic feet. ;)
[snapback]214679[/snapback]​

Ill let someone else do the math on that one!!! :D

Ive got a handful of premiums, probably 30-40 middle of the road smokes(under 7 bucks) and a whole buttload of cheapies(bundles, fumas, some that i would rather not disclose due to public humiliation) :p My collection is VERY humble compared to most of the guys here!

Maybe 50, another 50 in transit, another 2 or so Sharks if I
can find them...never had one...are they good....you betcha!

10 in transit, one at the store I may pick up for a smoke tonight.
I'm the super-noob. I can't buy anything till I get my next check, and even then It'll probably only be a couple 5-packs.
I'm in "micro-accumulation" mode.

I have anout 120 in a couple of little humi's. Mostly super premiums. I can't justify spending money on smokes that I don't REALLY want to smoke. I have enough that if my wife saw all of them, she won't divorce me and few enough that I still think I need more. :) I still love to hunt down great deals...that's my downfall.

-Fetter

Since I'm on a budget freeze, I have more than enough to last through the end of the year. Realistically I have more than someone who's only been smoking a few months should, but not enough to satisfy my desires :p

I try to keep a minimum of about 75 sticks and a maximum of about 125 sticks in the humi (only have one humi)

Jim

I am packing about 60 sticks.
Of the 60 I have 3 from the ISOM.
Thats nothing compared to you guys but give me time.

Tonydogs ;)

AVB said:
[snapback]214679[/snapback]​

All i know is that your humidor, is bigger than my dresser! :laugh:

I have a 100 ct humidor with about 80 cigars in it and a 40 ct with about 35 sticks in it. Both for the most part are full so I need to get some smoking in...lol

I have three desktop humis that hold anywhere between 100 to 300 cigars and would take a guess I still have around 200 to 250. Lost some to poker and fire's. :)

I have about 65-75 in the humidor with about 85-95 in transit. This next week is going to be a good week.

DevilsMilk said:
I have three desktop humis that hold anywhere between 100 to 300 cigars and would take a guess I still have around 200 to 250. Lost some to poker and fire's. :)
[snapback]214757[/snapback]​

Yah, I seem to keep loosing cigars to fire too...anyone else having that same problem? :whistling:

My last cigar was about 5 minutes ago, Ashton Virgin Sun Dried Torpedo :) First one and I must say it was awesome.

according to Cigar Briefcase,

minus a couple I've enjoyed on my fishing trip this weekend. Anyone want to guess when I'll be upgrading to the 152qt cooler? :laugh: