• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Many?

Well...I only got 7 singles. I do have like a bundle of Thompson's, but...(they're my brother's anyways so I won't smoke them)I don't have any money right now to buy anything. I have to ration myself till November or so when I will have a more steady income. :( Not to mention Christmas is right around the corner. I can see cigars under the tree already!

Four. I'm a noob. Two Fire coronas and two Cohiba's I'd have to go look to see what type exactly.

Not enough.. The bottom of my humi is completely empty :(

about 25 sticks. Mostly Fuentes, a couple of CAO MX2s. A few special occasion.

gatorsmg said:
I've got a pack and a half of Swisher Sweets in the fridge.
[snapback]219864[/snapback]​

You been holden' out! Trade ya for a couple of Colt 45's! 40oz'ers!! :cool:

JOE.M. said:
gatorsmg said:
I've got a pack and a half of Swisher Sweets in the fridge.
[snapback]219864[/snapback]​

You been holden' out! Trade ya for a couple of Colt 45's! 40oz'ers!! :cool:
[snapback]219888[/snapback]​

MMM...
My drink of choice when smoking. I find the Colt 45 really compliments the Swishers :love:

Sorry to hold out on ya Joe. I was keeping them for trade bait :D

Me: "Not nearly enough; I'm a bit concerned I am running low on..."
Wife: "Way the F$@% too many"

About 40 in one desktop humidor. I am in awe of some of the collections I have read here.

some of those collections are mighty impresive fella's. Ive got about 15-20 but theyre quickly dissappearing! I dont know if im a collector but hot damn do I love to smoke em' up!

K&P

I started about 2 years ago with a 120 count humi. At the time I thought it was HUGE. It wasn't until about a year ago when I really became knowledgable about cigars and what I was smoking. At that time, my desire to try new sticks increased significantly. No longer was my humi big enough. I decided to go with a beautiful black 600 ct humi (glass on top and the front). Over the past few months I've just about filled that sucker up. I keep buying more sticks but I'm running out of room. I keep re-organizing to make more room, but pretty soon, I won't be able to make anymore room. By the way, I have another box on the way!