• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much do you love Tabasco?

It's nowhere near hot enough for me. Nice if I want a mild sauce, but that is practically never.

I love the red on pizza, eggs, hashbrowns and potatoes and I love the green on a chipotle burrito. :love:

You know, I only tried it on eggs after seeing the movie In The Bedroom, where asking for tabascah on eggs is part of the new england color :). Now I can't eat eggs without. Great for bringing out the color in an omelet, too. (The wife says she doesn't like Tobasco, but I just don't tell her, and she has no problem scarfing down a nice cheese omelet or scrambled eggs with tobasco.

There's a disappointing absence of love for the Green Sauce in this thread.

While not as hot as the traditional red, I feel it has a better flavor that's less obscured by simple heat.

There's a disappointing absence of love for the Green Sauce in this thread.

While not as hot as the traditional red, I feel it has a better flavor that's less obscured by simple heat.

That is so true. I do use more of the green when using the green, compared to red, but on bread, pizza, and items that have alot of flavor, you can't beat the green sauce.

Red sauce seems to be better on blander foods.

Rich

I always go back to Tobasco. Must have tried hundreds. My buddy had a diner, and that was his signature thing. The whole counter was covered with Hot Sauces from all over the states.

edit for typo

I love the green too. It's bit milder but has a wonderful flavor. To me, it's just about the hot.

The red however, goes great in ketchup.

Yep!!

:cool:

I always go back to Tobasco. Must have tried hundreds. My buddy had a diner, and that was his signature thing. The whole counter was covered with Hot Sauces from all over the states.

We just ordered some crime scene supplies from a company called Evident. when the package arrived yesterday it had a 5 ounce bottle of hot sauce called "Grim Reaper Hot Sauce" I thought that was really cool. I guess when you order a certain amount, they send it free.

Love Tabasco. Although, I prefer Louisiana and Crystal Hot Sauces. Another great one when I can get it is Screamin' Sphincter. Yum!