• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much do you love Tabasco?

JayBay

WTB Bratalias
I think this is a pretty clear statement about my passion.

tobasco.jpg

Edit: Corrected idiotic spelling mistake. :blush:

Tobasco is one of those condiments in which you either love it, or hate it ... there are no inbetweens. Tobasco is more then badass on food, and amazing on wings! :thumbs:

The kids and myself love it but the wifey hates spicy so we can only do hot stuff when she's not around :(

:D Cool holder!

I like Tobasco a bunch, but there are other hot sauces I prefer.

A current favorite is the house sauce from Chef Wayne's Big Mamou in Springfield and Williamsburg, MA. Spicy, smokey, maybe a little tomatoey...I have a bottle in the fridge that'll give a nice kick to anything that needs it, and some things that don't...bon temps!!!

I go through a bottle of Tabasco Chipotle Sauce at a rate of one every two weeks.

I love T-a-basco too! :whistling: Less O for me.
I put it on eggs, fries, hamburgers, steaks, hash browns, in my chili, on my ribs, and in my Hot Chocolate!
Some people take it a bit far though... :rolleyes:

tabasco1ty.jpg

Yikes, thats gunna leave a mark. ???

I love the red on pizza, eggs, hashbrowns and potatoes and I love the green on a chipotle burrito. :love:

I'm not that big a fan of the regular Tabasco -- I'd rather have Tapatio. But I'm with jfields on the chipotle flavored. I love that stuff! :thumbs:

I love hot sauce in general but I just can't put it on eggs unless it was those green eggs in the old C-rat cans otherwise it doesn't do it for me.

I always keep a big bottle of each (Red and Chipotle) in my fridge at all times. I but both in and on just about everything. My new concoction is Mac and Cheese with Red. Great stuff!! Chipotle mixed in the burgers before the grill is awesome too.

I am lucky enough to live only three miles from the island were it's made. The whole company resides on an island called Avery Island. They grow, process, bottle, and ship all from that location. They grow the peppers on the island. The older employees are given a choice to live on this private island which has it's own post office. You can take tours of the island and there is a gift shop.
They do now sell your favorite sauce by the gallon!!
We use it on everything.
If you get a chance try the Tabassco red hots.
Rich

Back