• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much $$$$$$ do you spend?

Swifty said:
More than I should, less than I'd like and WAY more than what my wife would like.
[snapback]251080[/snapback]​

ditto

I spend it all. Just not always on cigars.

Between $50 to $150 per month if you average it out for the entire year.

I divorced her and spend whatever the hell I want on cigars. Well, what my paycheck will let me buy. ;)

Grow a sac and buy what you want. ;)

My advice is to never ever make a permanent record of what you spend on cigars. I can see a copy of this post showing up in a divorce settlement...ROFLMAO!

Oh boy, I don't want to even add it up - it will probably cause me to have to rethink what I'm spending my hard earned money on. Since I buy in spurts, it doesn't seem like that much (but I know it adds up). My wife has no idea... when we were on our honeymoon last summer and I bought one of the cheapest ISOMs I could get my hand on, she was a little surprised that people spend 7 bucks and up on smokes. If she only knew my latest purchase and even more, the purchase I'm thinking about making in the near future! :0

theorangeman said:
Oh boy, I don't want to even add it up - it will probably cause me to have to rethink what I'm spending my hard earned money on. Since I buy in spurts, it doesn't seem like that much (but I know it adds up). My wife has no idea... when we were on our honeymoon last summer and I bought one of the cheapest ISOMs I could get my hand on, she was a little surprised that people spend 7 bucks and up on smokes. If she only knew my latest purchase and even more, the purchase I'm thinking about making in the near future! :0
[snapback]251957[/snapback]​

I know what you mean orangeman.
I make sporadicly cigar purchases when I see any cigars which I think that I am going to like. I just purchased 2 bundles of cigars under $20 and under $30 each which I received today. Now I am ALSO thinking of purchasing a box of the Padron 1926 No.6 as a birthday/Christmas gift to myself. I already own over a few hundred cigars (mostly robustos) and I am having a hard time deciding if I really want to spend around $300 for a box of Padrons. I always say to myself that I have enough cigars and that I am not going to purchase any more for a while, but when I read a review or hear about a particular cigar which I don't currently have, I have to have it. At this moment, I have no more room in any of my humidors for anymore cigars. But as soon as one or two of the almost empty cigar boxes that's currently sitting inside my humidor completely empties out and if I have enough of available funds, I am going to try to purchase the Padron 1926 No.6's which I like.

Allofus123 said:
Grow a sac and buy what you want. ;)

My advice is to never ever make a permanent record of what you spend on cigars. I can see a copy of this post showing up in a divorce settlement...ROFLMAO!
[snapback]251951[/snapback]​

True! :laugh:

Wow the cigar habit can become REALLY expensive. I have to keep it in check.

Greetings! At the present time, I do not have a monthly cigar budget for any set amount of money. I just try to use good common sense in purchasing my cigars. I do not get emotional, and I am not an impulse buyer. Emotion and impulse can cause us to spend an unnecessary amount of money. Whenever I find a great cigar deal that appeals to me, I simply take advantage of it. This type of cigar buying has always worked well for me. Regards, knightlaird

Thats my problem, unfortunately I'm an impulse buyer. Don't think I've gotten out of hand.....yet. :D

I just spend whatever's in my wallet...