• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How not to wash your Palio cutter

... While we have sympathy for your situation and might be able to help out if that was a Palio cigar cutter. The item pictured IS NOT a Palio. The Palio cigar cutter has no screws. Palio Cigar Cutter

So let me get this straight...you mistook these pieces as remnants of a Palio, a cutter that has two large pieces of plastic molded around metal blades. And you took pictures of these pieces thinking they were from a Palio. That picture shows no plastic parts. Didn't it occur to you that the the plastic pieces were gone?

Didn't it seem strange that there were so many metal pieces? Not only does a Palio have no screws, but from looking at my Palio I can see only two metal parts, the two blades.

Now that you found your Palio, take a close look at it. And then look at the picture that you supplied. Pay special attention to the differences between the two.

Grumpy a bit? Kind of an abrasive post.

... While we have sympathy for your situation and might be able to help out if that was a Palio cigar cutter. The item pictured IS NOT a Palio. The Palio cigar cutter has no screws. Palio Cigar Cutter

So let me get this straight...you mistook these pieces as remnants of a Palio, a cutter that has two large pieces of plastic molded around metal blades. And you took pictures of these pieces thinking they were from a Palio. That picture shows no plastic parts. Didn't it occur to you that the the plastic pieces were gone?

Didn't it seem strange that there were so many metal pieces? Not only does a Palio have no screws, but from looking at my Palio I can see only two metal parts, the two blades.

Now that you found your Palio, take a close look at it. And then look at the picture that you supplied. Pay special attention to the differences between the two.
:rolleyes:
Had you read before you posted, you would have noticed that at least two posters before you already pointed out that this is not a Palio cutter. See posts #10, #11 & #12 in this thread.

Who the flock cares if it's a Palio cutter or not - it's obviously a cigar cutter - it's trashed - it's not cheap - and it belonged to scotty!!! :laugh:

So let me get THIS straight... you decided to post in a thread that is 3 months old without reading all the posts in the thread. And you post thinking you were the only one to notice it wasn't a Palio cutter. Didn't it occur to you that other people post on these boards.

Didn't it seem strange that there were so many post after the first one and before yours? Not only does this thread have the original post and your post in it, but from looking at my thread I can see that several others point out that it wasn't a Palio cutter.

Now that you found out that there is several other posts in this thread, take a close look at it. And then look at your post. Pay special attention to the similarity between the posts. :p :p :p

On a more serious note, I would have to say the Palio cutter is the best cutter I have ever tried. I don't think anything could destroy it . Definitely one well made cutter, I think that's part of the reason I was panicking when my wife said she destroyed it.