• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How often do you smoke?

2 if I'm working (try to squeeze them in between calls) or if I'm off 3 to 5 a day.

Depending on my work schedule and amount of school work I smoke 1-2 during the week and 2-3 on the weekends.

I average a couple of cigars a week.
More during the summer and less in the winter.

Only on weekends 2-3 cigars. This long weekend was good had 9 and I enjoyed evey single one.

2 to 3 cigars during the work week and 2 to 3 cigars on Saturday :p

At least one a day, 3-4 on weekend days, herf days 5-7.

I try to keep it to 1 - 3 on the weekend when I'm off. Make em' special ;) nothing beats sitting around a fire having a smoke. Plus, if I smoke less I can afford to buy more, better quality ones :)
of course this summer I've broken me weekend rule numerous times! :whistling:

Usually 2-3 per day, depending on how long I can be away for lunch during the work week. On weekends......as many as I possibly can.

I smoke as often as my wife lets me. Usually it's about 1-2 a week, but lately it has been nada due to a sinus infection. :angry:

Usually 1 per day. But as previously mentioned in this thread - if I'm going to be outside for long periods, I'm smoking several. Car shows are a GREAT time to torch a few.

I average about 1 during the week and 2-3 during the weekend. It of course goes up if I have a BBQ at my house or someone elses.

I'm surrounded by pansies. You guys aren't cigar smokers. You're... hobbyists.

Doc.