• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How sad and crazy is the boy floating away in the balloon...

redraider

Whoa Thats Cold
This is so sad. I could not imagine being one of the parents....

Edit...Turns out he is safe and sound. I would give him a knot on the head!! ;)

CNN Story..

That's pretty ridiculous, hopefully assuming the worst won't be the final outcome.

Yeah, he would get a welt on his ass from me!!! However, you could be slapping the next Steve Fossett!

Sounds like Michael Jackson's trying to float little boys up to his space ship.

Hiding in a box in the attic...It did make for some interesting TV for awhile.

There's a hole in my heart
As deep as a well
For that poor little boy,
Who's stuck halfway to hell...

Though we can't get him out,
We'll do the next best thing...
We go on TV
And sing, sing, sing!

And we're sending our love down the well...
(ALL THE WAY DOWN!)
We're sending our love down the well...
(DOWN THAT WELLLLLLLLLLL!)

I just heard about it on the news, that is just crazy.

Aw that lil kid wasn't even in the balloon...Well glad he's ok.

And the more I think about it, wth were they doing with that giant ballon anyways? They never said on the news.

Crack pot parents...

Been on "Wife Swap" twice. The father was the first one to call the news station. The other kids on the roof with a camera calling attention without calling for attention.

I sense webbed feet and a bill...

Great update I heard this morning about the kid slipping up on an interview and answering the question posed to him about why he didn't respond when people called for him: "Daddy you said we were doing it for the show."

That is just insane that the parents would do that as a hoax just to get attention. I am hoping they get sent a bill for all the public services that they used on their little escapade and get charged with fraud if that is what really happens. People are crazy nowadays!

Crack pot parents...

Been on "Wife Swap" twice. The father was the first one to call the news station. The other kids on the roof with a camera calling attention without calling for attention.

I sense webbed feet and a bill...

Um, if my child goes missing, my first call isn't going to be to the news channel. And I hope to have a job title of "science enthusiast" someday. Someday. :rolleyes:

I am hoping they get sent a bill for all the public services that they used on their little escapade and get charged with fraud if that is what really happens. People are crazy nowadays!

I hope so too, because the amount of resources, time, manpower, and wages being paid to look for that little kid is insane... All for a freakin' publicity stunt in my opinion. As Clint said, what kind of parent calls the news stations FIRST? ???

I am hoping they get sent a bill for all the public services that they used on their little escapade and get charged with fraud if that is what really happens. People are crazy nowadays!

I hope so too, because the amount of resources, time, manpower, and wages being paid to look for that little kid is insane... All for a freakin' publicity stunt in my opinion. As Clint said, what kind of parent calls the news stations FIRST? ???

The type of parents that do Larry King last night and Good Morning America this morning. The crazy thing is this morning the kid got queasy and ran to the bathroom to puke, the parents just sat there until Diane Sawyer told the mother she should go check on him. You heard the kid retching in the background. I looked at my wife and we both said WTF is wrong with these people.

The parents are publicity seeking morons and the kids are well on their way...JMHO

Remember Octomom. These clowns will probably get a book deal or some other undeserved reward for their effort.

They love their children, yet they pull them out of school to go storm chasing? WTF?

Man, they really weren't prepared to continue this scam. I hope they get slapped with a massive bill, with some fines on top.