• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to PROPERLY light a candle

LMAO, reminds me of a buddy who did that back in the day and singed his hair through some thin shorts once. TFF.

A friend of mine was known for blowing blue flames.
I made the mistake of doing it with umbros on. Not a good idea.
Do you all remember umbros?

cletus said:
A friend of mine was known for blowing blue flames.
I made the mistake of doing it with umbros on. Not a good idea.
Do you all remember umbros?
[snapback]255937[/snapback]​

Your the buddy I am talking about. :sign:

LMAO!

Of course that was not real. So how the heck did he do that? Mirros. He uses mirrors.

JAEwing said:
LMAO!

Of course that was not real. So how the heck did he do that? Mirros. He uses mirrors.
[snapback]256188[/snapback]​
i've never lit a candle with my ass, but i a can promise you that's possible. i've made 2' fireballs. no joke.

in my defense, i haven't done this since i was 15. :D

JAEwing said:
LMAO!

I kinda questioned its autheticity too....then i rememeber my younger days...sitting around the campfire getting drunk with my buddies, launching 2-3 foot flames of methane out of our rear ends. :laugh:

Real or not...its f'in funny!

Jeffro600 said:
JAEwing said:
LMAO!

I kinda questioned its autheticity too....then i rememeber my younger days...sitting around the campfire getting drunk with my buddies, launching 2-3 foot flames of methane out of our rear ends. :laugh:
[snapback]256202[/snapback]​
my buddy did that a few times, same scenario at the cap fire...had me laughing till i pissed myself, then he burned a hole in his levi's ! :D

Back