• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How we met our significant others.

I met my soon to be wife in a humidor. I was temporarily working in NY subcontracting some Plumbing work. It was the Friday before Superbowl 40. I could have gone to the game and lots of parties in Detroit, had I not had a job to finish, so I was kind of bummed out. I went to the local B&M which is connected to a bar and steak house for some food and a cigar. I had cigars, but I saw this cute girl working and had to introduce myself and buy more cigars. We've been together since and I have made NY my home with her. She also its my best friend so I'm pretty lucky.

4257741f-cde9-2160.jpg

This was at the QSH last year, the day after I proposed, so she was showing off her ring. Thanks for the pic MOBIG.

Uh, Oh............

There's that damned Velociraptor again. :laugh:

When I first saw her I was skeptical. Blonde and kinda ditzy. Heard she was cheap and that was the way I was heading those days. First time out didn't come easy and second time didn't fair a whole lot better. But after a while we got used to each other. Things went well for years and then something just clicked. Blonde turned to brown turned to red turned to black as night. Her figure went from skinny and slight to full and voluptuous. Now I can't seem to get enough of her. I blow lots of money on her yet she almost always treats me right. I love her and don't know how I'd get along without her taste.

Talking about beer, of course. Pervs.

I met my wife in 7[sup]th[/sup] grade at Westbrook Junior High in Maine. In high school I was a pretty serious runner. I had a lot of “dates” with a lot of different ladies. I always seemed to end up at her house at 12:30 am. She would make me soup or something and we would talk. She was great. We only fooled around once in high school and after that it went to hell. I had a good thing going there.

We kept in touch and over the years I told her how much I loved her but she was still holding out for something better. I was never to into one girl at a time and I guess some ladies don’t care for that. I was engaged 5 times. So we went our separate ways I decided she was not interested in my games.

25 years later, my 21 year old girl friend put me on classmates dot com and a week later Julie got in touch with, she was living 15 minutes away from me in a neighborhood in Boston-crazy. Out with the new in with the old. It took me a good 4 months to get rid of Sarah and another 6 months to really get to know Julie again but it has been great, back together for 5 years and married for 3, we really have been making up for lost time- she is a great partner in everything- except cigars.

Love reading these stories so interesting to see how everyone meets their better half. We all are very lucky and blessed.

I used to deliver lithographic chemicals and film to a pre-press company and they ordered by the pallet. Problem was, they had no elevator and so I'd carry the loads by hand up their stairs and the employees used to hang out there for smoke breaks. She used to smoke her cigs with her co-workers and we'd all talk as I'd go up and down carrying fixer, developer, and film.
She always wore long sleeve t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers because the chemicals were nasty to work with. I thought she was such a tomboy that a dress and high heels would probably give her skin a rash. I used to wear rock t-shirts, earrings, a backwards baseball cap, and shades wherever I went. She and her friends thought I was too rough around the edges, always hanging out with "da boys".
My last day of work for the company, I decided to ask her out. Figured if it didn't work out, I wasn't coming around anyways.
I've known her now for 20 years, 16 of them as her husband.
I found out she loves wearing pretty dresses and heels, and she found out I actually am a family man, underneath it all.

I met my future wife (2 months!!) in high school. I knew her for about 3 years before we started dating because I was in a long relationship with another girl. We started dating at 17, during our senior year of high school. We didn't plan it, but we both were accepted to Illinois state university. We were inseparable throughout college and we have been living together for the last 2 years! I proposed to her last July, while on vacation, at the Lincoln Memorial. We're getting married August 18th of this year!