• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Howdy

hey bro welcome aboard from GA. Im also a big fan of the bullet punch. easier, less chance of a bad cut and like Kilted Craftsmen said, there no cigar snacking.

K&P

Welcome Aboard!!!!

Hmmmm.....I was just thinking I've been to Laurel a few times. Ever heard of a little watering hole on Baltimore Ave. called the Greene Turtle? :sign:

;)

bfreebern said:
Welcome. Terp I get, you being from Maryland. Hydro - only one thing comes to mind :)
[snapback]195035[/snapback]​

Im a hydrogeologist hense the prefix hydro. The other part is kind of obvious.

Rob PM me your addy and I'll zip the file over. The one here at the board doesnt seam have a attach file function. Its mainly a form where I manually write in my comments and such and get a hierarchy of sticks so I can keep them all straight.

Yeah Ive been to the turtle but Im a cheap ass and my days of spending money on $4 beers is way over.

Russell

Welcome from K.C. MO !!!xikar is based here and its pronounced Zikar. Just replace the x with a z.

Welcome from NYC...

I have a Xikar cutter, paid about $29. Very cool looking to use but a cheapo might be the way to go. You could buy a handful of cheapos for that amount of money and leave them everywhere so you always have one available.

PM sent on the spreadsheet....