• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How's the weather?

gallery_4757_623_8622.jpg

Mick, that beard is delicious. Alot better than that peach fuzz Alan probably has because he's too shy to share. :angry:

You can't smoke when it's 45? Hell, if it would get up to 45 here I would head outside in shorts to fire up a cigar.

Dude, your home court advantage is built in insulation.

I had natural AC on all weekend in Minneapolis. At least I can sleep at night knowing I wasn't depleting the ozone layer. Depending on where you were here in the Twin Cities you got 13-21" of snow. Worst storm I've been through in my 40yrs of existence.

74642_1473401204086_1505364199_30956547_7767422_s.jpg

^That was at our hotel parking lot. Those that didn't get their cars out yesterday were screwed today.

155193_1473402044107_1505364199_30956551_5592757_n.jpg

This is what the majority of our drive looked like from Minneapolis to Des Moines. White knuckle driving does the body good.

74642_1473401204086_1505364199_30956547_7767422_s.jpg

^That was at our hotel parking lot. Those that didn't get their cars out yesterday were screwed today.

It was very cool of you to break out the motorcycle and jump over your son since he missed the game.

Nice pics, Mick & Moe. We were out of town for the weekend and missed it. Got home yesterday afternoon to 4 ft drifts. However, there are bare patches of grass in my lawn due to the high winds we must have had. Went to our main farm and brought the tractor and snowblower the kids could get out of the Jeep and get in the house.

All in all, I'm guessing we only got 8-10 inches. I'm on the NW side of the cities whereas southern and eastern areas got much more.

Crazy about the metrodome roof collapse. I guess God didn't want Brett Fa[r]vre to play football yesterday either.

ps. I'm constantly amazed how my children have seemingly no sensitivity to the cold temperatures. If we allowed, they'd play out there for hours. I can only last about 5 minutes. Too d*mn cold.

So I just woke up and I'm getting ready to go to the library to study.

Wow. It's 10 F outside. 10!!
Oh, and it's snowing. This is gonna be a long week.

Felt nice to be in shorts and a t-shirt today, enjoying the 75º with a WOAM! :)

It's a bit nippley out. 14 degrees with 30+ mph wind gusts. Another lovely day in Northwest PA.

It's a bit nippley out. 14 degrees with 30+ mph wind gusts. Another lovely day in Northwest PA.

Sounds like what we had yesterday...I think we had a total of 18" of snow blowing left, right, and back up.

Still outdoor smoking weather here. Temp will be 81 today.

I just checked out NOAA and here's what they are predicting for the Hudson Valley today and tonight:

Today: Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind between 11 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind between 8 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

At least they are saying that it's warming up for this weekend....... :D :thumbs: :p

Damn, its cold here 58 F! :sign: It should get to 74 F by 3:00 PM, just in time for an afternoon smoke. :cool:

Ken

Was 13 this morning, but not too bad out this afternoon. Beautiful day!

I had to break out my winter gear here. Its a cool 75 degrees with a 25+ mph winds. And yes, it actually does get down in the high 20's and low 30's where I am at. Thus the lack of cigar smoking. :laugh:

Its around 50 out right now and blue. Also the pirate hat in Mick's picture makes me nervous.

Cloudy, cold and starting to rain here in LA.