• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humi Number 4

anvil

Distant Member
I have had a Bad couple of weeks with an old motorcycle injury giving me trouble, and have been a bit depressed with it. So my wife decided to cheer me up, she would give me my Christmas present early.
And here it is....... OMG I could not believe it.

What do you guys think about this for a piece of working art.

DSCN2946.jpg

DSCN2935.jpg

DSCN2941.jpg

DSCN2945.jpg

DSCN2943.jpg

DSCN2947.jpg

DSCN2944.jpg

That is one fine looking humi you got there brother! Ask her where she got it and do tell!! :whistling:

Wow... what an odd looking humidor. I've never seen one like that before, with the individual slots for cigars. Pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing. :)

Very very cool man. :) Looks like you got yourself a keeper! And oh yea, you should keep the wife too. lol :) Enjoy!

Wow! Fully stocked, I'm sure it gives an excellent presentation of your cigars.

That is one fine looking humi you got there brother! Ask her where she got it and do tell!! :whistling:

It is a Humidif.
humidif

It was retailing for 2000 Aussie dollars. But as nobody was buying she got it for 380 Au$.

Just need to condition it and get in contact with viper, Re: some more beads and tubes

That's a fine looking humi you have there bro. Very thoughtful gift. Hope that your stomach starts to feel better.

Very cool and unique looking box.. My concern would be with the hinged sides like that. Every area that has to hinge into the other, would be an area that could have a problem with the seal… Looks like an awesome piece of work with again an interesting design though.. Let us know how it goes over time.

Very cool and unique looking box.. My concern would be with the hinged sides like that. Every area that has to hinge into the other, would be an area that could have a problem with the seal… Looks like an awesome piece of work with again an interesting design though.. Let us know how it goes over time.

Yes Bro I wondered that.
But I have given it a test with a high powered maglite torch and I can not see any light escaping. But I suppose time will tell.

Wow what a different type of humidor! Very impressive, enjoy it.

Looks like that shoe horn in the middle was designed to hold a cloth wrapped bundle. How intriguing!! Definitely a fine looking modular humidor.

I think yup a cloth bundle in the middle or just empty a great box of cigars to be stacked neatly there. Very cool humi.

Very nice humi. Their website does not display prices... :(

Very nice humi. Their website does not display prices... :(

They are not cheap mate.
I have three of them now, a 75 count (400 on sale half price)
a 100 count (360 75% discounted)
and this one a 120 count ($380 heavily discounted)
I guess there is not many people down this way into collecting cigars(or humis)