• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HumidityQuestion

MoeCizlak

Built for comfort
Is this ok?

Backstory: About 8 years or so ago I took a customer up to the US Open in Minneapolis and we went up a day before to play a round oursleves. He knew I smoked cigars so as an act of appreciation he handed me a glass top 3 cigar box containing some sort of fake Monte EL Churchill’s that his son got him in Mexico. I graciously accepted them and lit one while we golfed (horrible cigar as you can imagine). The other two I put in a box in my cooler where I keep known fakes for educational purposes and to slip into Sneeds’ otter box when he’s not looking. Last night we had the wife’s friend and her hubby over and he had questions on some Cubans so I got into my fakes box to show him what to look out for and came across the thing in the picture. The weird thing is the other dozen or so cigars in this box are perfectly fine, as are all my other good cigars in the same cooler. But this thing looks like it came out of Hapshepsut’s tomb and will curse anyone who posses it. Unrelatedly, Freebern can you shoot me your address when you have a sec? Thanks.

Nastiest cigar I've ever seen - kind of cool though. The shrinkage on that thing is amazing. Maybe rolled with wet uncured tobacco?

Is this ok?

Backstory: About 8 years or so ago I took a customer up to the US Open in Minneapolis and we went up a day before to play a round oursleves. He knew I smoked cigars so as an act of appreciation he handed me a glass top 3 cigar box containing some sort of fake Monte EL Churchill’s that his son got him in Mexico. I graciously accepted them and lit one while we golfed (horrible cigar as you can imagine). The other two I put in a box in my cooler where I keep known fakes for educational purposes and to slip into Sneeds’ otter box when he’s not looking. Last night we had the wife’s friend and her hubby over and he had questions on some Cubans so I got into my fakes box to show him what to look out for and came across the thing in the picture. The weird thing is the other dozen or so cigars in this box are perfectly fine, as are all my other good cigars in the same cooler. But this thing looks like it came out of Hapshepsut’s tomb and will curse anyone who posses it. Unrelatedly, Freebern can you shoot me your address when you have a sec? Thanks.

It will probably arrive broken and unsmokable, with your packing skills!

Nastiest cigar I've ever seen - kind of cool though. The shrinkage on that thing is amazing. Maybe rolled with wet uncured tobacco?

As much as I don’t want to touch it, I am genuinely curious to find out what exactly happened here. I’ve honestly never seen anything like it. I’ve had mold and I’ve had crispy wrappers but nothing remotely like this.

Wondering if we could pool enough money together for you to do a cigar review? I’ll throw at least 20$ in.

I’ll tell you what, I will light the cigar and I will stand in proximity to said light cigar for a duration of at least 5 minutes but not to exceed 5 minutes and 1 second and I will record My experience for posterity, deal?

I’ll tell you what, I will light the cigar and I will stand in proximity to said light cigar for a duration of at least 5 minutes but not to exceed 5 minutes and 1 second and I will record My experience for posterity, deal?

Might want to burn some incense or maybe some cheap aromatic tobacco, while standing next to King Tut's cigar.

Every time this thread is bumped I have to stop and look at the picture.
It's nauseating, but I can't stop looking and wondering WTF?!?!!

I've seen half gnawed chicken legs thrown on the ground at stop lights look more appealing than that.

*I still can't figure out why there's always chicken leg bones and pork chop bones at stop lights. Are there that many people eating this stuff while they drive?
Can't imagine how nasty their steering wheel is...