• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Closeout!

TVST*R

The Wine House here in LA is closing their in-store
Humidor. 1/2 price on CAO etc....Don Pepins are $1.50 a stick.
I bought a Don Pepin which I've never had. No Tattys though!

The DP's are the white label with the "M" on it. They have the
Robusto and Torp. Are these any good?
Link:
Wine House

T :cool:

I dunno never had one, but for a $1.50 a pop I would be in for a full box of the DP white label torpedo's if you want to set me up?

:love:

I dunno never had one, but for a $1.50 a pop I would be in for a full box of the DP white label torpedo's if you want to set me up?

:love:

Same here. I would be in for a box or two... Let me know, if you would. :D

Steve

Is it the same cigars as in this thread? There is a link to pictures towards the bottom
Yes...Exactly. I never saw that thread.
Good. Mystery solved.
The Torpedo I bought smells faintly like manure...mmmmm!

I can call and swing by on Friday to see what's left.
T :cool:

I would be in for a box split if anyone doesn't want to commit to a full box. I am having "space issues" right now. Let me know - I have never got in on something like this, being a newbie, and would like to jump in if there is room.

eh if i can get in at that price i'll take a box/ split a box.

I would love to split a box with someone, if intrested pm me.

Thanks,
Nate

I'd be interested in trying out the DP at these prices.
If a box split is going to happen I would like to join in as well.

I just ordered a cab of 50 of the DP White Label's Maddie Rothchilds 4.5 x 50. I will be dividing these up.... more details to follow, pm if interested, and how many

Tim

I tried to call in an order, but they said walk in's only. If someone could grab a box of Maduro Coronas for me...I would appreciate it!

I can't find any cigars on their website or humi's

Sorry, but a threadjack. Where do you do your smoking on the westside? I'd like to check this place out sometime. Looks like a decent wine merchant. I rarely make it out that way though. I might have to make a day of it by pit stopping at The Getty afterwards.

I wish I would have gotten them for a 1.50 a stick. I am going back tonight to buy buy buy.

I wish I would have gotten them for a 1.50 a stick. I am going back tonight to buy buy buy.

LOL... yeah, you and me both! :laugh:

As they say, "timing is everything".

I'd be up for a box of DP Robustos.