• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Fillers..

No worries! I was lookin for a nice priced set of sticks but once I worked out what was going on I found far more than what I was looking for!!

I'm not sure how it works across the sea - but over here if something is advertised at X price then it has to sell for X price, mistake or not.

You'll find out before me, as I wont be able to receive my order until the 1st Nov, so if you get lucky let me know :)

I didn't see the link above. Could someone provide it for me. 20 Padrons for 14.40 is awesome.

Thanks

I just did it also....probably to good to be true...well see what happens

I just did it also....probably to good to be true...well see what happens

Same here. The invoice I just got said 1 pack though?

Padron 2000 5/4
1 PACK 5 Natural 5 x 50 @ 14.40 14.40

So we will see. Did anyone else get the same invoice?

Occidental reserve - either the natural or the double broadleaf. Mild or medium, respectively, but very nice and a good cigar for sharing.

MAN, that's what I get for not sitting in front of my computer! :) Hope you guys get the deal.

Just be careful, because sites always have disclaimers saying they aren't liable for mistakes listed in prices, etc.

Yep, exactly, we wont loose out, so its cool.

If the online cart simply generates orders to be picked and packed, they might not notice the $ next to it.

Hopefully your package will arrive soon, let us know how it worked out for ya

so ups just came..... big box
2edtcfo.jpg

and 100 cigars =).

2mot2iu.jpg

Thanks guys. this made my day.

:laugh: I'm so happy!! Glad it worked out for you guys

Cant wait till mine arrive. What a deal!!!