• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor - I have just finished.

Very nice looking humidor. I wish i had the skills to build something like that but then agian i can't cut two boards the same lenght with a tablesaw.

Dave,
Outstanding and beautiful - but I expected nothing less! Did you insulate this in any way?

Grady

Nice work Dave!

I've been considering getting a large furniture style cabinet humi. Temp controlled and all.

I'm waiting to see if you ever say:

IT'S TOO SMALL! :thumbs:

Dave,
Outstanding and beautiful - but I expected nothing less! Did you insulate this in any way?

Grady

It has some closed cell foam insulation but the next one will have more.
I did not fully appreciate how relatively little cooling is accomplished by the Peltier units.

Nice work Dave!

I've been considering getting a large furniture style cabinet humi. Temp controlled and all.

I'm waiting to see if you ever say:

IT'S TOO SMALL! :thumbs:

I know that it is already too small!! I know I'll have to keep using some of the other units I have to maintain the supply!

I'll be back later with some more pictures.

Very nice work, Dave. I'm very impressed with your skills. As a fledgling wood worker myself (sans shop at the moment) I can really appreciate how much work you put into such a fine piece.

Congratulations! :)