• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

humidor

hectortmc

Has anyone tried one of the leather 20 ct travel humidors lined with ceader.They look good.I'm also looking at the otter box 24 ct travel humi, anyone have a opinion as to which one would be better. My thinking is that the leather has a spanish ceader lining. The otter box is foam lining. Can anybody help me out? i gues i'm trying to say does anyone have a opinion on a 24 ct humidor. Thanks

I have both styles, and if you want the leather case with a cedal lining send me your address- I'll send it to you. It's not a great one, but it works...

I like the cigar caddy MUCH better- holds RH infinately better, and protects the cigars much better. the foam is not an issue, for two reasons... 1) I added a small piece of cedar from a box under the first foam layer and 2) it's a travel box, so my assumption is they will not stay in the box for more than a week or two, tops.

Like Jim said..... go with the Otterbox...... I have a 36 Ct and just bought a 10 count.... Awesome product

I ordered a 24 count CigarCaddy
travelhumidorssilo-2.jpg
from of all places; AutoSport I thought it was a good price at $32.00. Just received it and it looks like a very high quality product. Now I just need a HERF to try this baby out!
36_1_11.gif

I have the small 5 stick traveldor and the 24 or 25 I forget which now. Both foam lined. I've never had a damaged stick with either of them. I agree that because the sticks won't be in them long, the foam doesnt make a difference. Plus, gives you a good excuse to smoke em faster!!

For short term jaunts, I use a Rubbermaid rectangular tupper. I keep a sheet of cedar on the bottom and a piece of cedar on the top and it does fine. Of course, it's not good at all if you expect the case to take a jostling. I've never had occasion to take cigars with me for longer than 2 or 3 days and in that time, the airtight tupper locks in the freshness just fine without letting things get stale.

I'm a cheapskate...I prefer to spend my money on the filling rather than the packing. :D

Wilkey