• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humipacks that come with Arturo Fuente Cigars

IgwanaRob said:
Cruel. Absolutely evil. I love it!
[snapback]264854[/snapback]​

Well... laugh all ya want, I hit mine with a hammer! They glow in the dark once you get 'em all mixed up too. :)

moki said:
IgwanaRob said:
Cruel. Absolutely evil. I love it!
[snapback]264854[/snapback]​

Well... laugh all ya want, I hit mine with a hammer! They glow in the dark once you get 'em all mixed up too. :)
[snapback]265049[/snapback]​

So you can find your cigars in the dark... LOL

IgwanaRob said:
Pyre said:
I was thinking, since they absorb moisture as well as dispel it, can they be recharged?  It seems that they could, but I have never tried.
[snapback]264683[/snapback]​

You can recharge them, but only a couple times - they tend to get really soggy after one or two recharges, then they dry rock hard and stop absorbing water (stick them in a tupperware container sealed with a small dish of distilled for a few days to recharge them)
[snapback]264725[/snapback]​

Ditto Rob's comments. I recharge them all the time, Seems the smaller units ( the one's half the size of the units that come in the Fuente boxes) take to multiple recharges better.

half full monty said:
Ditto Rob's comments. I recharge them all the time, Seems the smaller units ( the one's half the size of the units that come in the Fuente boxes) take to multiple recharges better.
[snapback]265058[/snapback]​

Lies! You must hit them with a hammer or a rock or other blunt object to activate them!

moki said:
half full monty said:
[snapback]265058[/snapback]​

Lies! You must hit them with a hammer or a rock or other blunt object to activate them!
[snapback]265078[/snapback]​

Would putting them in the Microwave @ 1000watts for 20 mins work?

After you hit it with a hammer or rock, you can proceed to put it over the swelling......