• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hurricane Harvey Contest - H-Town Edition

Holy cow! Never thought I had a chance after I made my guess and then listened to the news. I'm glad to hear you made it through the storm. It's really great to see the outpouring of aid from average citizens. Texas strong indeed!

BTW, soggy White Owls are my all time fav!! ;)

Rainfall totals are all over the place. That's why I picked IAH as a fixed point. I think my house got more rain than IAH, but other parts of town got even more rain.

Got your address via PM. I will get the selection made and sent out in the next few days. USPS was supposed to come back online yesterday, but I've not had any mail since Friday.

Glad your safe. Thanks for the unique contest. Congrats to the wiener!

I'm glad to hear that you didn't get it as bad as most! No power outage is great news! Did the water reach it to your home?

I'm glad to hear that you didn't get it as bad as most! No power outage is great news! Did the water reach it to your home?

The county has worked their asses off improving White Oak Bayou. After the tax day flood of 2016, our neighborhood looked like a post apocalypse movie with all the trash and debris piled up on the curbs. At that time my home's elevation was 3/8" inside the 100yr flood plain. Yet, we didn't flood.
Six months later FEMA revised the flood elevation, and we are no longer in the 100yr flood plain.
Fast forward to Harvey, none of the houses in my neighborhood flooded from rising water. A couple may have gotten water in from blocked drainage around their property, but the bayous in my neighborhood did their job.

Other areas of town are devastated. It is incomprehensible how bad it is by looking at film footage on TV, but when you see it in person it is heart breaking.

@Nihon_Ni
Your box of swag is shipping out tomorrow.
DCA sent via PM.

Hope you enjoy them!
Also, thank you to everyone that participated and sent well wishes this way.

Now let's not make a habit of this type of contest....lol

The package arrived safe and sound today. Awesome collection of sticks!!

Sadly, the Bayou flavored White Owl seems to have been confiscated by the Post Office. ;)

Thanks again for the contest!

The package arrived safe and sound today. Awesome collection of sticks!!

Sadly, the Bayou flavored White Owl seems to have been confiscated by the Post Office. ;)

Thanks again for the contest!

I can fix that shit real quick.....lol :cool:

Hope those sticks hit your buttons in all the right places.