• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am a whore.....

Damn, that was quick. Congrats on the half-mile stone and to the winner too!

Drew-

I haven't received a response to my PM, so thought I'd put this here.

I know you've been busy and had some car trouble, but I still haven't received the package you sent out for this on June 5th. I don't have the DC# for the package, so I have no way to know if it was delivered to the wrong address or if it is just lost.

I know we went through this with the birthday thing 1 1/2 months ago or so. I really hope that you notified the Postmaster of your local PO about that sent package becoming lost like I did here. I didn't have the DC# to fall back on in that case either, but I take you at your word that it was sent.

If the PO there is losing (or stealing) packages at this rate, you may want to consider doing business in the next town.

I don't really care one way or the other about the smokes (I'm not out anything and you were very generous to even offer), but there seems to be a real problem at your PO. I'd have a conversation with the Postmaster pretty quickly, you may be losing out on some other mail.

I'm not accusing you of anything, just trying to make you aware of the situation and give you the heads up about your PO.

I always thought it was just
"smell you."
but thats just me
so serve your cigars you fairy F... ;)

Drew-

I haven't received a response to my PM, so thought I'd put this here.

I know you've been busy and had some car trouble, but I still haven't received the package you sent out for this on June 5th. I don't have the DC# for the package, so I have no way to know if it was delivered to the wrong address or if it is just lost.

I know we went through this with the birthday thing 1 1/2 months ago or so. I really hope that you notified the Postmaster of your local PO about that sent package becoming lost like I did here. I didn't have the DC# to fall back on in that case either, but I take you at your word that it was sent.

If the PO there is losing (or stealing) packages at this rate, you may want to consider doing business in the next town.

I don't really care one way or the other about the smokes (I'm not out anything and you were very generous to even offer), but there seems to be a real problem at your PO. I'd have a conversation with the Postmaster pretty quickly, you may be losing out on some other mail.

I'm not accusing you of anything, just trying to make you aware of the situation and give you the heads up about your PO.

Bullshit..... I think he is slacking.....

Drew, get your shit in order

Somebody needs to make good on his obligations...

Why is this behavior repeating itself over and over? ;)

I've not heard from him since June 4th when he told me the package was going out on the 5th. I know his profile says he is at a camp or something for the summer, so maybe he doesn't have internet access?

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt (he's done good by several members before) before any public lynching takes place, but the fact that I do not get a response is not encouraging.

I'm trying to stay positive here, still hoping there's a mix up. Like I said, I'm not out anything monetarily, but the goodwill generated by contests and such is quite valuable around here.

I'd just like some communication is all.

OK -

E-mail has been tried. PMs have been tried. Posting to this thread has been tried. Profile says last activity was yesterday.

I'm at a loss...

I don't know what happened, but at this point I no longer care. I've tried communicating via several methods and get no response. Not even a DC# I can use to see if the packages are lost or delivered to the wrong address. I just don't know what to think about this.

Drew, you've been here longer than I have and you have been involved in many passes/trades without incident. I am surprised that you cannot provide DC#s or any other communication concerning these packages, not even a "I'll check on it."

Goodwill and trust are the only things we really have to go on here. I'm disappointed and surprised by what has happened. Obviously I'm not out any money or anything like that, but some things are just as important, if not more important. The integrity of this forum is much more valuable to me and it seems that it has been squandered here.

Drew, don't send me the cigars. If you feel you must send some out to attempt to "make things right", send them to the troops. I don't want them.

:(

Ok, I know that Rod doesn't like cross the boards problems however seeing what happened to Lilbastage with Drew_Moberly. I have to add this in...

On CSmokers I'm running a fun PIF called Grim Reapers Pass and you can see that Drew_Moberly was in on this PIF.

His name gets drawn and Drew_Moberly got the PIF (GRP) from Prophetic_Joe on 5 May 06. He responded with this PM on 5 May 06

Drew_Moberly said:
I received my devistation now its time to return the favor....My victim....******** (I withhold the name because they are still on my list: Lopaka)!

He has no idea becuase hell hath no fury like mine!

Thanks for a great idea!

Drew

Which I responded with a PM on 5 May 06

Lopaka said:
Drew,

Actually I have a list of who's going to get it next, however, it's ironic because ********* is next. :smiley36:

(Victim Address Here)

Enjoy!

P.S. Don't forget to post on the Grim Reapers Report :smiley4:

Now, knowing that packages sometimes take a little while, I waited patiently.

On 24 May 06 I get a PM from Drew

Drew_Moberly said:
Hey i got the package back all beat to hell. It also said that this was not a current addy. I don't know what you want me to do. I can't believe it took this long. Do you want to give me the next person on the list so you can check the address? Sorry about all of this. It's very angering. The PO up here has been screwing me alot lately.

Sorry again,
Drew

Most of you know my typical response...26 May 06

Lopaka said:
NP bro. That was the address he gave me. Soo no biggy.

Lets attack

(Not Giving away the next victim)

:smiley37:

I'll check with ************ about his addy. :smiley4:

Drew sends me this on 26 May 06

Drew_Moberly said:
Ill be outta town this weekend but will get it out asap on tuesday!

Response 26 May 06

Lopaka said:
Sounds sweet to me! :smiley41:

Now, I've heard nothing for 2 weeks when I send him a PM on 9 Jun 06

Lopaka said:
Hey bro, did you send the smokes yet to the next victim?

Nothing, again sent PM 15 June 06

Lopaka said:

And still nothing, I sent a PM 19 June 06

Lopaka said:
Drew,

Bro, did you send out the smokes for the Grim Reapers Victim attack? I sent a PM on the 9th and 16th and no reply. If you sent them, that's cool. I'm just makeing sure the game is moving along. :smiley4:

Thanks,
Rob

DM hadn't logged on CSmokers since 1 June when I made that last PM.

We just noticed that he logged on CSmokers 1 Jul and I still didn't get a PM.

He logs on here 1 Jul and didn't give you a response either.

Ironicly someone shows me what's happening here. You are not the only one that DM did this to. Again I know that Rod doesn't like when stuff comes from other boards and if he deletes this I understand. However I figure you should know about this.

Lopaka

While I applaud your joining in, you're a bit new here to jump in on things such as this. Get some time in and you can leap on the pile too. JMHO

what rhymes with "scumbag"??.......i know...drew moberly...

Yup..... this is BS.... he was last active on this BB on July 1st....

Maybe Rod should start a Scumbag List and link it to all the NewGuys... "this is where you don't want to be"

Wow...just wow. :(

I can't fathom any reason why this should happen. It does seem strange that there is no response AT ALL.

He told me he had some car trouble causing the first delay in sending the package (understandable). His profile says he's at a camp of some kind. I thought maybe he just didn't have internet access, but he's logged on since he's been there.

There's really no excuse for this, though. If one makes commitments and takes on responsibilities, one must follow through on them. This is truly disappointing.

:angry:

Ok, I know that Rod doesn't like cross the boards problems however seeing what happened to Lilbastage with Drew_Moberly. I have to add this in...

On CSmokers I'm running a fun PIF called Grim Reapers Pass and you can see that Drew_Moberly was in on this PIF.

His name gets drawn and Drew_Moberly got the PIF (GRP) from Prophetic_Joe on 5 May 06. He responded with this PM on 5 May 06

Drew_Moberly said:
I received my devistation now its time to return the favor....My victim....******** (I withhold the name because they are still on my list: Lopaka)!

He has no idea becuase hell hath no fury like mine!

Thanks for a great idea!

Drew

Which I responded with a PM on 5 May 06

Lopaka said:
Drew,

Actually I have a list of who's going to get it next, however, it's ironic because ********* is next. :smiley36:

(Victim Address Here)

Enjoy!

P.S. Don't forget to post on the Grim Reapers Report :smiley4:

Now, knowing that packages sometimes take a little while, I waited patiently.

On 24 May 06 I get a PM from Drew

Drew_Moberly said:
Hey i got the package back all beat to hell. It also said that this was not a current addy. I don't know what you want me to do. I can't believe it took this long. Do you want to give me the next person on the list so you can check the address? Sorry about all of this. It's very angering. The PO up here has been screwing me alot lately.

Sorry again,
Drew

Most of you know my typical response...26 May 06

Lopaka said:
NP bro. That was the address he gave me. Soo no biggy.

Lets attack

(Not Giving away the next victim)

:smiley37:

I'll check with ************ about his addy. :smiley4:

Drew sends me this on 26 May 06

Drew_Moberly said:
Ill be outta town this weekend but will get it out asap on tuesday!

Response 26 May 06

Lopaka said:
Sounds sweet to me! :smiley41:

Now, I've heard nothing for 2 weeks when I send him a PM on 9 Jun 06

Lopaka said:

Nothing, again sent PM 15 June 06

Lopaka said:

And still nothing, I sent a PM 19 June 06

Lopaka said:
Drew,

Bro, did you send out the smokes for the Grim Reapers Victim attack? I sent a PM on the 9th and 16th and no reply. If you sent them, that's cool. I'm just makeing sure the game is moving along. :smiley4:

Thanks,
Rob

DM hadn't logged on CSmokers since 1 June when I made that last PM.

We just noticed that he logged on CSmokers 1 Jul and I still didn't get a PM.

He logs on here 1 Jul and didn't give you a response either.

Ironicly someone shows me what's happening here. You are not the only one that DM did this to. Again I know that Rod doesn't like when stuff comes from other boards and if he deletes this I understand. However I figure you should know about this.

Lopaka

While I applaud your joining in, you're a bit new here to jump in on things such as this. Get some time in and you can leap on the pile too. JMHO

what rhymes with "scumbag"??.......i know...drew moberly...

Ray,

Syd's been around various boards got quite some time. And he knows Drew_Moberly from another board prior to his coming to CPass. I believe he's a little more than pissed that Drew is acting like this because Syd has had quite a bit of interaction with Drew. Because of this, I think Syd has reason to pile on...

Sorry it appeared he came off as someone out of the clear blue...

It goes to show cigar boards are connected like it or not. One's behavior good or bad is often repeated from board to board.

It's a shame when people like Syd try to help out new guys and they pull this crap...At several places.

I looked for his intro but nada so I did think he was new. I'll look for his contributions once he gets settled in here at CP. Thanks for the info.

Syd's been around various boards got quite some time. And he knows Drew_Moberly from another board prior to his coming to CPass. I believe he's a little more than pissed that Drew is acting like this because Syd has had quite a bit of interaction with Drew. Because of this, I think Syd has reason to pile on...

Sorry it appeared he came off as someone out of the clear blue...

We have an event with Rocky Patel on the 22nd. If Drew or one of his friends shows up I will get an answer for you guys! The fact of the matter is that this is typical Drew. I did a pass when I first got on CP and he held it up for over a week. He tryed to claim the PO didn't give him a DC#. Then he claimed he was busy with school and work. He finally came through! Drew, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND GET THESE MATTERS RESOLVED!

I agree with Brad; in my pass a couple of months ago there was delay caused by Drew. I could tell he had been logging in on the board, but for whatever reason, he wasn't returning my pm's. I think Drew's intentions are probably good and that eventually he'll come through, but this isn't new.

As far as CSmokers goes DM is done. If he posts there we are going to slam him. He has a reputation with this board of being late and now on CSmokers. He ignores what's going on and he gets transactions complete to save a reputation that he has lost. I don't know about CPass and how things are going down here. I'm just letting you know about CSmokers.

Lopaka

As far as CSmokers goes DM is done. If he posts there we are going to slam him. He has a reputation with this board of being late and now on CSmokers. He ignores what's going on and he gets transactions complete to save a reputation that he has lost. I don't know about CPass and how things are going down here. I'm just letting you know about CSmokers.

Lopaka
It doesn't matter where he is. If you make a commitment to a community don't slack it off. He offered up the contest here, he's inolved in a pass over there. He knows what he is doing with his time. He is a slacker and needs to get his shit in gear! Don't commit if you can't follow through!

What is pissing me off is that he has logged on to this site and has completely ignored his PMs......

His last log on was today......

User's local time Jul 7 2006, 07:36 AM
Total Cumulative Posts 577
( 1.2 posts per day / 0.17% of total forum posts )
Most active in The Lobby
( 182 posts / 32% of this member's active posts )
Last Active Today, 02:48 AM
Status (Offline)