• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am a whore.....

What is pissing me off is that he has logged on to this site and has completely ignored his PMs......

His last log on was today......

User's local time Jul 7 2006, 07:36 AM
Total Cumulative Posts 577
( 1.2 posts per day / 0.17% of total forum posts )
Most active in The Lobby
( 182 posts / 32% of this member's active posts )
Last Active Today, 02:48 AM
Status (Offline)

B.S. - Drew you're done.

What is pissing me off is that he has logged on to this site and has completely ignored his PMs......

His last log on was today......

User's local time Jul 7 2006, 07:36 AM
Total Cumulative Posts 577
( 1.2 posts per day / 0.17% of total forum posts )
Most active in The Lobby
( 182 posts / 32% of this member's active posts )
Last Active Today, 02:48 AM
Status (Offline)

This is completely unacceptable! :angry:

I was in my early 20s not all that long ago and I can't imagine ever letting something go like this. Seems like someone needs a lesson in "don't take on responsibilities you can't fulfill."

Persona non grata!

LilBastage...... heads up..... # 03041560000139871950 ... in the mail tomorrow

I hate to see someone get screwed.....

Oh Tommy,

That really isn't necessary. I truly appreciate your generosity.

This whole thing was never about the cigars. It was a deeper, more important issue in my eyes.

I do appreciate it, Tommy. We'll have to take it out of Drew's ass if he ever shows up again.

Sort of a shame to go out like this, Drew (particularly after being on the board for nearly a year and a half). I'd suggest you jump back in, take your lumps and move on with things. The longer you "hide", the worse this will get. The thing that is adding insult to injury is that you are on the board daily (as recent as yesterday) and won't respond.

Did he ever get added to the list?

Whoops...found it....sorry for the necro on this one!

:blush:

Did he ever get added to the list?

I don't think so. New developments?

Just to be clear, he did eventually send me cigars (that I sent directly to Iraq). It's in another thread around here somewhere. I can't speak for others, though.

I'm ashamed to admit that I went to the same university as that guy, although I never heard of the Northwest Mafia. From my time spent in that town, that isn't much of an accomplishment.