• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am going in boys...cover me.

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
Today I will be ordering the Opus fun box! The local retailer only has two. So I am planning to pay over the phone to secure one and then pick it up tomorrow. I sent my girlfriend down to do recon. She strikes up a conversation with one of the sales chicks and now I am getting a $50 discount. Pictures will be forthcoming! After this purchase I am out of the game for a while. I will only be purchasing singles when I hang out at one of the B&M's in the area. That's it! I'm out!

Too pretty to open....

354810165.jpg

354810273.jpg

But I did....

354810339.jpg

354810494.jpg

Love at first sight...

354810408.jpg

Today I will be ordering the Opus fun box! The local retailer only has two. So I am planning to pay over the phone to secure one and then pick it up tomorrow. I sent my girlfriend down to do recon. She strikes up a conversation with one of the sales chicks and now I am getting a $50 discount. Pictures will be forthcoming! After this purchase I am out of the game for a while. I will only be purchasing singles when I hang out at one of the B&M's in the area. That's it! I'm out!

You don't honestly believe that do you? :laugh:

LMAO. And they say we're going through a recession. Enjoy.. One question: Are you going to smoke them? And who gets the death sentence first?

That's what I'm talking about! :thumbs:

Nice snag.

You guys are supposed to be supporting me...not taking wagers on how long I will last! I am vowing no box purchases for the rest of the year and no more than $30 a month on singles through the rest of the year. Brothers I need your support...I am weak!

Oh you have our support. But as soon as a good deal on Opus X Maduro you will do what everyone does. JUMP. I think it may be easier to put a budget then not buy boxes.

Its only Feb! I wouldn't say I'm not buying a box for the rest of the year until Dec 31st!! And $30 a month on singles...God bless you if you pull that one off brother! Good luck!

You guys are supposed to be supporting me...not taking wagers on how long I will last! I am vowing no box purchases for the rest of the year and no more than $30 a month on singles through the rest of the year. Brothers I need your support...I am weak!

LMAO. And they say we're going through a recession. Enjoy.. One question: Are you going to smoke them? And who gets the death sentence first?

Its my own little contribution to the stimulus. See what a great American I am. Sacrificing for the sake of my country. I think the BBMF will be the first to go.

Its only Feb! I wouldn't say I'm not buying a box for the rest of the year until Dec 31st!! And $30 a month on singles...God bless you if you pull that one off brother! Good luck!

Yeah you know...give or take....$30 or $50 a month :whistling:

You know they're just like potato chips...if you really need the support though, I'm sure we could start up some kind of Cigar Buyers Anonymous :D.

That's what I'm talking about! :thumbs:

Nice snag.

I expect nothing less from Gary! :D

Yeah I know. I was just being silly on a Friday. Looking forward to picking up my box and will just be a little more selective (less impulsive) throughout the rest of the year. Like many of the members here...this is one of the few things I do for myself and I REALLY love it! All of you guys are "okay" too.

$30 a month! What flavor White Owls will you be smoking?? :laugh: :laugh:

Well first off nice snag, I just can't put that kind of scrath for that set. Second, good luck We area all weak hell I know I am when it comes to a budget on sticks.

At least you will enjoy the hell out of yourself with this box purchase. :thumbs:

Its my own little contribution to the stimulus. See what a great American I am. Sacrificing for the sake of my country. I think the BBMF will be the first to go.

Yeah you know...give or take....$30 or $50 a month :whistling:

See you have already gone from a strong $30 a week to a weak $50, LMAO.

Jim

Well first off nice snag, I just can't put that kind of scrath for that set. Second, good luck We area all weak hell I know I am when it comes to a budget on sticks.

At least you will enjoy the hell out of yourself with this box purchase. :thumbs:

Fortunately or unfortunately (depending how you view it) I am 33, not married, reasonable mortgage, and no car note. So as I said to an older friend of mine...if not now when? Certainly time is ticking away on my freedom clock. So I am going for it while I still can.

Fortunately or unfortunately (depending how you view it) I am 33, not married, reasonable mortgage, and no car note. So as I said to an older friend of mine...if not now when? Certainly time is ticking away on my freedom clock. So I am going for it while I still can.

When you're married you find ways to "sneak" your purchases past the wife! ;)

I hate you. :laugh: Just kidding man. I hope you enjoy the hell out of those sticks. And you are right, if not now, when? Life is short, celebrate it while you can.

Just so you know no one is out until we say your out!!! Congrats on the purchase and I look forward to the pics.