• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am going in boys...cover me.

Today I will be ordering the Opus fun box! The local retailer only has two. So I am planning to pay over the phone to secure one and then pick it up tomorrow. I sent my girlfriend down to do recon. She strikes up a conversation with one of the sales chicks and now I am getting a $50 discount. Pictures will be forthcoming! After this purchase I am out of the game for a while. I will only be purchasing singles when I hang out at one of the B&M's in the area. That's it! I'm out!

I'll will buy the cigars from you so that you can stay in the game a little longer. :laugh:

Hey Sirius, I'll round up 2 dozen friends from the Philly suburbs and head over tonight to your place to help finish off that new box of Opux X. You got beer?

Just kidding. Enjoy, and thanks for the pictures.

Now tell me that's not one happy camper!! :laugh: Congrats on the set brotha! Looking forward to some reviews! :D

I will probably smoke the Opus X 2008 box long before Sirius has the balls to smoke them. :laugh:

Nice score Ken. Congrats, we all are jealous, with the exception of Mr. Peat

You got a new bestest friend, Ken - whether you like it or not!!!

BTW - February 25th I go for my first degree... :thumbs:

Well first off nice snag, I just can't put that kind of scrath for that set. Second, good luck We area all weak hell I know I am when it comes to a budget on sticks.

At least you will enjoy the hell out of yourself with this box purchase. :thumbs:

Fortunately or unfortunately (depending how you view it) I am 33, not married, reasonable mortgage, and no car note. So as I said to an older friend of mine...if not now when? Certainly time is ticking away on my freedom clock. So I am going for it while I still can.

All the more reason to load up while you can. Still single, SCHIP on the horizon, etc. You should go down to costco and buy a couple of 150 qt coolers and start stimulating the economy!!!! :laugh: