• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I apologize alright

Big Boss

Okay, I have posted all of 4 topics and have been ridiculed on all but 1. I realize I have horrible grammar and will now do my best not to offend any one and not systematically slaughter the English language. I enjoy this website and would like to stay a member without the nagging of other members about how i missed a period, or comma, or i forgot to capitalize something. So from now on it should look cleaner in my posts.

Fuck'n happy now?

Okay, I have posted all of 4 topics and have been ridiculed on all but 1. I realize I have horrible grammar and will now do my best not to offend any one and not systematically slaughter the English language. I enjoy this website and would like to stay a member without the nagging of other members about how i missed a period, or common, or i forgot to capitalize something. So from now on it should look cleaner in my posts.

Fuck'n happy now?

It's 'ing'...not 'n!

Geesh.

Okay, I have posted all of 4 topics and have been ridiculed on all but 1. I realize I have horrible grammar and will now do my best not to offend any one and not systematically slaughter the English language. I enjoy this website and would like to stay a member without the nagging of other members about how i missed a period, or common, or i forgot to capitalize something. So from now on it should look cleaner in my posts.

Fuck'n happy now?

Did you mean comma?

I can understand you being defensive and ashamed of the way you write. So, here's a piece of advice, swallow your pride, sign up for a remedial English course and smoke fewer cigars to pay for it.

Doc.

The sad part is I am taking remedial English in the winter semester.

must hold back... must not correct grammer...

I will let you guys sort it out. I would love to jump into this orgy, but I will just watch from the sidelines.

Only hold a man responsible for doing his best when it comes to English grammar.

Big Boss, keep your composure.

-Mark

Could have left the last line to yourself, no matter how "tongue-in-cheek" it may have been.

Only hold a man responsible for doing his best when it comes to English grammar.

Big Boss, keep your composure.

-Mark

I'm with Mark on this one. Lighten up, guys. I Understand that Big Boss's grammar might suck, but let's be constructive. He's apologizing, which is better than many people do, and we should accept it with grace.

Could have left the last line to yourself, no matter how "tongue-in-cheek" it may have been.
How true.

So your spelling sucks. We can get over that.
So your grammar is sub-par. Hey, who's perfect?
So your punctuation is erratic. It happens.
Tell us that you understand and are willing to accept why members tell you these things matter to us here. Good stuff.
Tell us that you're going to work on it, to fit in a little better. More power to you.

But cap it all off with a contemptuous, disrespectful crack that gutter-grade asstrash might use.

And then dictate terms as to how it's going to be since you're obviously special or something:
I enjoy this website and would like to stay a member without the nagging of other members about how i missed a period, or comma, or i forgot to capitalize something.
And still expect to be welcomed here? ???

Buddy, you just let me know when you wake the eff up from your hallucination.

If you can't take the pokes without flipping a gasket and going gutter, you have no place here. You think life is bad after seven posts? Please. With your seven posts, you've started six threads. Four of which were cigar-related. You haven't replied to ANY of those threads even though members have chimed in with solid responses. You didn't even reply back to the welcomes in your introduction thread. So I've gotta wonder what you bring to CP that's so worthwhile that I'd be inclined to cut you some slack. Oh yeah, nothing so far except a short temper and a bad attitude.

Suck it up or get the hell out.

Wilkey

gutter-grade asstrash

You have no idea how close I am to changing my "Custom member title" to that." :laugh:

BB,

I'm not sure if the end of your OP is a poorly executed joke (a smiley goes a long way toward dispelling such misunderstandings), or a shot at folks who have been trying to help you learn the customs of this fine community.

Either way, an apology and a commitment to do better would probably be in everyone's best interest at this point.

How true.

So your spelling sucks. We can get over that.
So your grammar is sub-par. Hey, who's perfect?
So your punctuation is erratic. It happens.
Tell us that you understand and are willing to accept why members tell you these things matter to us here. Good stuff.
Tell us that you're going to work on it, to fit in a little better. More power to you.

But cap it all off with a contemptuous, disrespectful crack that gutter-grade asstrash might use.

And then dictate terms as to how it's going to be since you're obviously special or something:
I enjoy this website and would like to stay a member without the nagging of other members about how i missed a period, or comma, or i forgot to capitalize something.
And still expect to be welcomed here? ???

Buddy, you just let me know when you wake the eff up from your hallucination.

If you can't take the pokes without flipping a gasket and going gutter, you have no place here. You think life is bad after seven posts? Please. With your seven posts, you've started six threads. Four of which were cigar-related. You haven't replied to ANY of those threads even though members have chimed in with solid responses. You didn't even reply back to the welcomes in your introduction thread. So I've gotta wonder what you bring to CP that's so worthwhile that I'd be inclined to cut you some slack. Oh yeah, nothing so far except a short temper and a bad attitude.

Suck it up or get the hell out.

Wilkey

Well - it will be that he turns out to be a good guy and we've misjudged him - or he dies the death of a thousand cuts...

Either way - no matter how you cut it - that's entertainment!!!