• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I can breath now

4thecrue

Well the wife gave birth to our son Ethan Michael Sat night. He came out 8 lbs 22 inches and is healthy as can be. I definately can breath now thats its done. That is some crazy stressful stuff right there. For all of you guys with children you know what I mean and for those who expecting well, good luck. Anyhow we are all home safe and sound. Now only if this stinking weather would lighten up I could torch one in honor of him.

Damon

Congratulations Damon, glad to hear everyone is doing well. :)

Congrats! Big kid there, I hope Mom is resting well.

That is a big boy! Congratulations... I am happy that all is well, we are just finally getting weather that allows us to go out for a smoke. You are probably getting the stuff we had...

Doug

Congratulations on the new addition! Glad to hear everyone doing well.

Congrats. Damn fine name for a boy, too. Ethan, a good stong Vermont name. ;)

Doc.

Congratulations! :thumbs:

Now go smoke something special (in between the raindrops :laugh: )

Congrats to you and the Mrs. - Make sure you let her have plenty of rest - she needs it. Good thing about the 1st week or 2 - babies generally sleep for 18+ hours - Make sure the wife takes advantage of the down time.

That's fantastic. Huge baby, sounds like he will stand up to his strong name :D

Congrats to you and your family, hope your wife is doing ok.

Brian

Congratulations! Glad all is well. Our 16 month old is named Ethan David.

Dave

CONGRATULATIONS! That's wonderful news, hope mom and baby are doing fine. Smoke one of your best! :thumbs:

Well done, lad! Sounds like a good, strong boy with a good name. Congratulations!

Congratulations on the new addition, and may I ask what cigar you will light up to celebrate his birth. I bought a padron 40th when my third child was born 8 weeks ago.

Congrats on the new addition! Hopefully you banked a little sleep before Ethan was born! Sleep deprivation has never been so good though!

Enjoy each day. My son Trey is 5 months old now. It's absolutely amazing the personality that he has now compared to just a month ago.

When you have some free time in say, 5 years, let's meet at the Humidour. Smokes on me! :)

Rob

Fantastic. Welcome to Ethan Michael and congratulations to you and your family.

Thanks brothers for the kind words. All is well here and Im doing what I can to help my wife. I cant wait till hes a little older. As far as burning one goes I do as a matter of a fact have a Paron 40th Maddie resting. But, I think it will be one of the Padron Millenniums when they arrive from Devin.

D