• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I carry..

Horse

Member 200
Cutter...SAK..never leave home without it!
Lighter..Colibri (many many thanks again SS)

I understand hoarding cigars :whistling: but why hoard accessories?

Someone enlighten me :D

I agree. I have don't even have a decent cutter but always carry one withe me. Finally got a good lighter and carry that everywhere as well. Why do you need more than one of each? Unless you sometimes scissor cut, guillotine cut, or punch.

I have 2 lighters, because I don't have a really good lighter, I want a spare ;)

I have a Xikar cutter, and a 357mag shell casing that I sharponed for a punch, because I smoke different types of cigars, and like different kinds of cuts.

If I ever get a :
Cutter...SAK..never leave home without it!
Lighter..Colibri (many many thanks again SS)
I guess they will be all I need :D

I always carry a Colibri because I smoke cigarettes as well :(
I have 2 punch cutters, 2 guillotine cutters and a SAK in the car
I have 2 more Colibri's, another SAK and a Xicar in the house

I 've got my two main ones, a Davidoff cutter and a Dupont Extend lighter. I always have a few extras lying around though for friends who are visiting (especially with air travel the way it is post 9/11). I have my "nice" lighter, the Dupont Habanera Ligne 2, that rarely leaves the house. But, really the Davidoff and the extend are all I need. I'd rather have the "extra" cigars, but I am also guilty of having the need to have one of everything. So, the Xikars, the Palios, blazzers, etc. all have a place in my collection.

lucasbuck said:
It's a sickness :blush:
[snapback]158882[/snapback]​

Sickness is putting it lightly. :)

I find stuff I forgot I even had and bought another one already. :rolleyes: :whistling:

Allofus123 said:
lucasbuck said:
It's a sickness :blush:
[snapback]158882[/snapback]​

Sickness is putting it lightly. :)

I find stuff I forgot I even had and bought another one already. :rolleyes: :whistling:
[snapback]158951[/snapback]​

well, when ya have extras ... addy in profile. :p

Have my 2 staples, a XiKar and a Colibri. When I'm out to smoke, take them along.
Have other cheap rand. cutters and a punch laying around, usu. just give them to friends to use. Everynow and then, when I need a ****ty lighter will pick up a TIGER off of eBay for a few bucks.

I have a credit card sized guillotine cutter in the wallet and a punch cutter on my key chain.

Hi my name is ALEX..

and I am an accessories Hoarder..

I also carry a xucar cutter a cheapo V cut
2 torch lighters..a box of wooden matched and 2 punch cutter...and also some cedar...

:whistling:

Have a cheapo double guillotine for the torps and a key ring puch for the rest. Keep a Colibri in my pocket, matches in my office, and a couple of torches in the truck and outside by the BBQ.

I just like to be prepared so I'm not scrounging when I want to fire up a stick.

I don't think I'm obsessive, cause everything but the Colibri is the cheapest **** you can find. So I buy 5 or six of each and keep them in a drawer in my office for spares.

Toaster sent me the torch I keep in my truck. Lights every time I hit it. Matter of fact, I have the Cuban CD he sent me in the CD changer and saved on my XBOX. And the DVD is in my 'Go To' pile.

M. Gipson

I carry a 9mm in a concealed carry... uhhh wrong carry...

I cary a bullet on the key chain and a cheap Corona labeled torch in the car I bought at a Gas station. I also have a new Xikar NRA cutter and a Colibra triple flame torch here in the house.

There's a cutter in my car, room, the fav I always have on me, and one in my girlfriend's car. wow, i'm nuts!

Have 2 Xikar cutters, one in the house one in the car, one torch, and boxes of wooden matches stashed all over the place.