• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I do hope this isn't a dumb question (video reviews)

glennviolin

Hello to all - I'd like to post a video review I did for a cigar review website, but is that a violation of the rules?  It has a title screen that mentions the site, but otherwise just reviews the product.  I was hoping to get some constructive criticism from the group members as this was my first video, but I wanted to make sure that this wasn't an infraction.  Please do let me know if this would be OK, or if I could post it if I cut out the reference to the other site?

As long as you don't taste hints of chocolate, roasted meat, and any other food product, I have no problem with it. :rolleyes:

Doc

Haha, Doc! None of that..I promise.  I read a review where the guy tasted chocolate, raisins, and hay. I don't have that level of discernment.  I am still learning how to taste any notes in a regular cigar, so it will be a while before you ever hear me rhapsodize about the salt-brined roast pork and hint of cardamon in the first third.  Sheesh.  So, I guess I'll post it and y'all can let me know what you think.  I just joined so I don't want to mess up. Thank you for replying!

Best food item I can recall in a review is French burnt peanuts. Been a while.

I smoked a Te-Amo once that had hints of frozen microwave El Patio red chili burritos with a single slice of Kraft cheese on top.