• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I don't always...

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
 ​
|​
|​
|​
|​
|​
|​
|​
|​
|​
|​
|
|​
|​
|​
|​
|​
|​
|​
|
|​
|​
|​
|​
|​
|​
V​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Went home for lunch and look what happened!   :laugh:  Dang it Bill (CigSid)!!  Bombed me to smithereens there brother!  Man you really went over the top, had my mouth watering like MAD!!  Many thanks for these, and yes reviews will definitely be coming soon!

Thanks brother!

Great play! That Bill is generous to a fault if that possible. He really came through on the fundraiser in a big way.

Very nice play and a great target. Bill just wanted more reviews and I can't blame him.  ;)

Greg, I have to admit that I was a bit selfish with this bomb, as I really enjoy your reviews... your descriptions, pictures and your family are all beautiful.

CigSid said:
Greg, I have to admit that I was a bit selfish with this bomb, as I really enjoy your reviews... your descriptions, pictures and your family are all beautiful.
Thanks again Bill, know idea how much I do appreciate it.

Hah, good one, Greg. As a recipient of Bill's kindness, I can truly say I know the feeling. Something you'll always remember.