• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I don't get it... I like Padrón 1964 and 1926 more than Opus X

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
LOL

I should be saving up money to buy some more Padróns but somehow I keep buying Opus X instead :rolleyes:

Dammit!

What's there to get, give me a 64 or 26 before any Opus.

Brian

What's there to get, give me a 64 or 26 before any Opus.

Brian
I'd rather have the 64 as well. However, the 26 line and the Opus line are getting pretty close in my world. The 40th is still in front, but I've found the Opus to be more satisfying than the other vitolas lately.

What a problem to have, huh? :)

Old Opus and old Padron are close, real close but if they are young then the 26's are better IMO.

I havne't had a chance to try either Padron 64 or 26, so my vote is with Opus! Those damn FFOX's are tastey! :love:

For me the order is 26, 64, Opus.

I will admit though that Opus makes for some teriffic trade bait when seeking out HTFs.

Hey, there's nothing to "get". It's all personal taste.

I do not like Opus AT ALL. I'll take a green band Fuente Rothschilde over an opus Robusto every time. It's all what you like. Why worry that your tastes differ from others. Smoke what you want.

BTW, I never ever ever smoke Opus but I still buy any that I find. They make for great trade bait.

i really enjoy the Opus X line. I know for some people part of the need to get them is the fact that that are so hard to get. It is human nature to want what you cant have.

i have no idea why people would want / buy Opus :whistling:

Wurm,

I like the PAM's better too, but I know that if I find Opus I buy as many as I can find, because I don't know when the next chance I get will be, whereas that isn't the case with the Padrons.

Maybe the same for you?

I'm with AVB on this one. Most of the Opus that I have smoked with some age on them are fantastic. The Padron line of cigars are damn good as well.

Hey Wurm, I only have 3 opus X in my humi, but I've got a 40th and some PAM exclusivos (not sure how many prolly 3 or 4).. wanna switch :p