• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I don't know what to say other than Thank you.....

Brian,

I am so thrilled to hear of your new job!!! Way to go! Remember our "pillow talk" LOL! Now you can really appreciate what you are receiving because its been so hard for you both, but you've earned it! Sit back and enjoy the ride my friend, isn't that what we tell all the CP Newbies? Well some of us CP Oldies are allowed to as well! One more thing....don't forget to enjoy the date night with Julie...you should find it in one of those packages  :whistling:  Way to hang in there friend, Im proud of you  :D

The division I'm in makes high tech plastic pellets for injection molding. Hopefully, I'll move to the lab by the end of the year.

It's a specialty chemicals company just like Clariant who I used to work for.

Jonesy said:
The division I'm in makes high tech plastic pellets for injection molding. Hopefully, I'll move to the lab by the end of the year.

It's a specialty chemicals company just like Clariant who I used to work for.
Cool. I did a lot of Plastic Component design years ago. It's a whole universe of it's own. Did a lot of injection molded parts, and learned a lot. Sounds like you're in a good environment for growth and opportunity.

Congratulations on your new job!

Best wishes for you and your family.

Good luck with your new job Brian, and well done CP.