• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I don't know what to say other than Thank you.....

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
    I really am speechless....I come home this afternoon and see two of the USPS big plastic mail carriers sitting in my carport, each on is overflowing. I take them inside, count them, and there are 30 boxes. Yea, I've been going through some tough times family wise and not having a job, but it's you guys that lift me up. I've gotten quite a few pm's letting me know that I'm cared about, phone calls where I'm being uplifted, but what I came home to today was absolutely unbelievable. I was telling jfields last night that I was going to have to re-season my cabinet because my desktop was starting to overflow....now I have no choice!!

BTW, a rat has already come forward to let me know that it was Los (Nasty) and Tall Paul that were behind this so you guys will get yours. Thank you so much.

I made sure I wrote everyone down and I will get a pm out to each and every one of you guys (and yes Jim (nashkicker), I know the package that came from area 51 was from you!). This is why CP is such a great place, we take care of our own. I must have gotten 15 phone numbers in the packages letting me know I could call if I needed to talk. I appreciate each and every one of you guys here.

BTW, you guys must have given off some good karma because Lanxess Chemicals made me an offer today, so now I have a job!

Brian, that is great!!!

They had to offer the job to you because our karma is way too powerful :laugh:

This is the best news I've heard in months. This brought a huge smile to my face!

Praying works....and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy!  ;)

Congrats on the new job! What a day for the Bald Man....

Congrats on the job offer Brian, maybe you'll have something to smoke to celebrate! :)

Damn, nice hit. Glad to hear about the job offer! Here's to better times.

Congrats on the job, Brian..!!  Now that is very good news...!!

Great news now i won't feel bad next year taking your money when i win FF.  :p

Loch Ness does NOT make chemicals, they make monsters that hide in the deep.

You say a Job? Shit, there goes sleeping in. How you going to find time to smoke some of those dog rockets?

WTG brother, I'm am ever so happy for you.

Love these! Awesome hit guys...