• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I feel like Bombing some one

hah, no one got 2 votes, infact there was only like 3 votes. I'll just bomb whom I like. So much for group participation :(
:sign:

the fun part of bombing someone is the suprise of it... a bomb coming from out of left field is so much better than one someone is waiting for...

randomly pick someone... it's more fun. not that I know about this sorta thing of course - I'm still just a fuggin' noobler myself :laugh:

I may have to bomb someone to make way for some new cigars coming in the next 2 weeks. Unless I go on a smoking frenzy. :D

You have to watch out for this Swissy dude. He will send you a "crap" bomb that will blow you over :laugh: :laugh:

Swissy said:
the fun part of bombing someone is the suprise of it... a bomb coming from out of left field is so much better than one someone is waiting for...

randomly pick someone... it's more fun. not that I know about this sorta thing of course - I'm still just a fuggin' noobler myself :laugh:
[snapback]253202[/snapback]​

WOW BOMB someone say BOMB HEHEHEH I will rub my sticks together to get a fire going...

Hell, pick someone and pull the trigger...
"Do or do not... there is no try."

I believe I said "I'll just" I don't try to do anything. I just do! :D

How about "just" filling out your profile more... It appears that your SS is getting a little anxious. :)

If I didn't "just" post a wishlist the other day I would be inclined to include more about my wants desires. :p

PS: Hello Santa where ever you are I'm trying to be good! :whistling:

Swissy said:
[snapback]253202[/snapback]​
....right. My poor mailbox is still in smoldering shards after the last Swissy package.... :p

Regards - B.B.S.

I have found my target. This missle has been equiped with heat seeking capabilities and will not be shaken (or stirred). T minus 13 hours 0 minutes to launch

We have a successful launch :D

I must apologize for the public display this "Bomb" has in the form of this thread. This Topic was meant as a contest but was met with failure.

I think its bad form to talk about an act of kindness let alone post about it.

Next time this sort of action will be under the radar..hahah get it radar.. :thumbs:

Happy puffing

Actually,I think he would be the perfect bogey. He welcomed me to this community with a nice package.

fetterjohn said:
theorangeman said:
fetterjohn said:
I think Fetterjohn needs a good bombing...
[snapback]252083[/snapback]​

Okay, you've just elminated yourself from the running :laugh:
[snapback]252105[/snapback]​
Why...what did I do? :laugh:
[snapback]252196[/snapback]​