• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Got Bushwhacked!

Good job Larry, a well deserving target!

Your title reminds of a time I was watching the news and the anchor woman was reporting about a shooting. She referred to the Bushmaster gun as a "bushwacker" lol

"In Missouri and other Border States of the Western Theater, guerilla fighters — regardless of which side they favored — were commonly called “bushwhackers,” although pro-Union partisans were also known as “jayhawkers,” a term that had originated during the pre-war Bleeding Kansas period."

"In Missouri and other Border States of the Western Theater, guerilla fighters — regardless of which side they favored — were commonly called “bushwhackers,” although pro-Union partisans were also known as “jayhawkers,” a term that had originated during the pre-war Bleeding Kansas period."
Yes, but she just slipped and said the wrong thing and I found it to be funny that's all.

Yes, but she just slipped and said the wrong thing and I found it to be funny that's all.
Being from Missouri I merely thought I would explain the genesis of the term "bushwhacker" which dates back to before the Civil War. No big deal, just a little history interjected into the conversation. And yes the little slip was funny. Either "bushmaster" or "bushwhacker" have so much potential for severe threadjacking.

Being from Missouri I merely thought I would explain the genesis of the term "bushwhacker" which dates back to before the Civil War. No big deal, just a little history interjected into the conversation. And yes the little slip was funny. Either "bushmaster" or "bushwhacker" have so much potential for severe threadjacking.
Yep, lol and I thought about them in my head and held back from saying anything!!

I still hate Jayhawkers.