• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I guess i am officially a post whore

Double D

alphabetically challenged
I guess with this post I get to be a post whore is there a membership card or secret hand shake. Actually 1000 is a lot of posting for me took me 3 years or so to do it. I wish all of my posts were truly meaningful or a timeless contribution to the board truth is they are not. But we have quite a few botl that cover that area well which is why it took me 3 yrs to make 1000.

Rod if you give us a hunting fishing and shooting sub forum i will hit 10 k by end of year lol. I truly enjoy reading the posts everyone makes here thanks for tolerating me for so long. That and the crazy fers in the chat room that keep me entertained on demand.

It is traditional to do a contest and I will sometime this week just to tired to think of one right now been a hell week.

Dale

I've always enjoyed your New Year's eve posts. :whistling: Perhaps you remember them? ;) The class of Oct. '05 was a good one. Congrats. on the milestone.

Doc.

A whore with Double D's. Who could complain about that. Good knowing ya Dale.

Jesus, man, don't you ever shut the f*ck up???

Dale, glad to have you as part of the community/

Congratulations on the milestone Double D.

It did take you a while to get there, but you made it to Post Whore status.

I'm only a few years behind you, Dale. Congrats on the milestone.