• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I had to share this...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Well most people know that I love to drink Jager and last night we had a slightly early B-day celebration doing, shock of shocks, karaoke. My friend Amy wanted to test what is already a mad birthday cake-making skill and do a Jager bottle cake...well, it turned out to be reallly good! So I just felt like sharing it!

Melly

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/Sw...t=jagerCAKE.jpg

Very nice. I have comsumed a good deal of jagermeister in my life as well. :D

Super Bad Ass

That is an awesome cake. Jager bombs really take me back.
Hope you have a great birthday Melissa.

But does it taste like Jagermeister? :D Happy early birthday Melissa!

But does it taste like Jagermeister? :D Happy early birthday Melissa!

She used some jager in the cake batter itself, and because I also love a good Liquid Cocaine, she put a trace amount of Goldschlager (spell check that one) and some Rumplemintz into the icing...

*shudder*

Yeah..the Jager and I have a special relationship...I agree to drink it, and it agrees to compel me to do strange and most likely illegal things. I'm not entirely clear on what happened that last time, but the folks at the zoo won't let me in, and I've seen my picture at the post office.

Hmm.

Enjoy!

Trey

Awesome looking cake. Hope you have a great birthday as well.

*shudder*

Yeah..the Jager and I have a special relationship...I agree to drink it, and it agrees to compel me to do strange and most likely illegal things. I'm not entirely clear on what happened that last time, but the folks at the zoo won't let me in, and I've seen my picture at the post office.

Hmm.

Enjoy!

Trey

hahaha that made my day.

Melissa, Happy Birthday!!!!

-Gianni-

That is a very nice cake, and gesture on your friends part.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Melly.

I must admit....I envisioned a cake soaked in Jager and eaten with a spoon and whipped cream :sign: .

Happy birthday!